How can there ever be peace here?

Hey, talking about Zionists & NY, I am so pissed with that Zio-Pig N.Y. Jew mayor Blumberg who leads the battle for a Muslim Cultural Center & Mosque near the site of 911 where around 3000 innocent people of all races, religions & ethnicities were murdered on our own soil by Middle East Muslim terrorists. And then in Israel we have Netanyahu who makes peace offerings to Palestinians, builds a security fence & concedes land to the Palestinians so they remain in Israel to kill his citizens. Just look what Zionism has become. Disgusting!

There will be no sharia law here in the USA thanks to ZOG.
. . . but no thanks, to ZOG. We might end up with a steady increase, in the number of Muslims, in the US, even if the Feds and NYPD are bugging them.

Know why? You Zion-nazis are assholes. People will have to get you out of influence, since you suck, and you are greedy about it. You don't have any sort of restraint. You are not like Meyer Lansky, who was a modest gangster. I guess when he got busted, you freaks all decided to go off.

. . . but no thanks, to ZOG. We might end up with a steady increase, in the number of Muslims, in the US, even if the Feds and NYPD are bugging them.

Know why? You Zion-nazis are assholes. People will have to get you out of influence, since you suck, and you are greedy about it. You don't have any sort of restraint. You are not like Meyer Lansky, who was a modest gangster. I guess when he got busted, you freaks all decided to go off.
Hey there Ms Bobngote, you don't have to say 'Zion-nazis' when you mean 'Jews.' We're not that formal here. Now, MJB is a Zionist Jew and I am but a Zionist infidel heathen. And you are.............?

I don't think so. The President doesn't make laws. And the ZOG lawmakers (Congress) won't pass 'em. Checkmate.
Not so fast!

I've already contemplated this and have come up with a solution for the little problem.

I'll just add AIPAC to the "Terrorist Watch List" and done deal. That is something I do control and nobody can do a damn thing about it. It also effectively ends AIPAC related activities anywhere in the US.

I don't think so. The President doesn't make laws. And the ZOG lawmakers (Congress) won't pass 'em. Checkmate.
Not so fast!

I've already contemplated this and have come up with a solution for the little problem.

I'll just add AIPAC to the "Terrorist Watch List" and done deal. That is something I do control and nobody can do a damn thing about it. It also effectively ends AIPAC related activities anywhere in the US.
Doe's that mean I can't donate to AIPAC anymore? Shit.

Hey there Ms Bobngote, you don't have to say 'Zion-nazis' when you mean 'Jews.' We're not that formal here. Now, MJB is a Zionist Jew and I am but a Zionist infidel heathen. And you are.............?
What you are is a piece of shit, likely baptized under some name, like 'Fuck-tard.'

MJB can speak for himself, without any F-tards trying to suck him in, since he knows you suck, and he wouldn't want to move next-door to you, any more than you want him near you. Good luck, being a heathen; I prefer atheism. But I support the peace, since I know why Islam needs that, and the Qu'ran is better media, than Jews or Christians write.

When MJB wants to know something, better than starting a Crusade, for fuck-tards:

Jews Not Zionists

I really don't think it would be wise for you to get into a fight with Hossfly. Do you?

What you are is a piece of shit, likely baptized under some name, like 'Fuck-tard.'

MJB can speak for himself, without any F-tards trying to suck him in, since he knows you suck, and he wouldn't want to move next-door to you, any more than you want him near you. Good luck, being a heathen; I prefer atheism. But I support the peace, since I know why Islam needs that, and the Qu'ran is better media, than Jews or Christians write.

When MJB wants to know something, better than starting a Crusade, for fuck-tards:

Jews Not Zionists

I really don't think it would be wise for you to get into a fight with Hossfly. Do you?

Hey there Ms Bobngote, . . .

Jews Not Zionists

So what do you want, Ms.Pac-man? Free advice, from me?

Just curious bobgnote, when you were just a tiny baby, did someone stick their thumb in your soft spot?

Jews Not Zionists

So what do you want, Ms.Pac-man? Free advice, from me?

Jews Not Zionists
Ms. Bobnggote, you revealed yourself much quicker than expected. Make sure you don't check under the bed before you go to sleep tonight. You might find a Jew there and we wouldn't want you to dirty your Pampers. Another thing, how do you like my signature? Kinda neat, ain't it?

Forum List

Back