How can someone neg rep me twice within a half hour?

oops! sorry. found the fucking loser with no life who bothers figuring out this shit.

quasimodo2.gif
Meh, what can I say? Casual observation isn't all that much of an effort; at least for me it isn't.

Your mileage varies.

that's not what you said in your neg rep back at me comment. :lmao:

you are soooooooooooooooooooooo pathetic. rep points matter way too much to you. maybe you feel they give your life validation? :eusa_clap:
You're right; it's not what my neg rep comment said.

I think you can be negged twice within 30 minutes as elvis and Meister said....it would take a REAL EFFORT and some luck with timing.

the only other way you could be negged twice, WHICH WOULD BE BREAKING THE RULES, (at least at one time, not certain if still a rule now...things change over time) that I know about is if someone negged you, then deleted the first neg rep, then neg repped you again....

but if both neg reps are showing, on the lower screen of of subscribed threads, your neg reps were given to you legitimately, is my understanding of it.
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Where is THAT in the rules?

I have done that several times. I've made a typo on a neg rep, realized it and deleted it, the neg repped with the corrected comment.

(Although, now I don't care all that much about typos, so I haven't done it in a while.)

But I am serious about where that is in the rules.

Intense also said that earlier in the thread. He said it was a big no no.
I think that if it happens every once in a while, it is seen as a legitimate mistake.

If someone makes a habit of doing it, it is viewed as malevolence.

I have done that several times. I've made a typo on a neg rep, realized it and deleted it, the neg repped with the corrected comment.

(Although, now I don't care all that much about typos, so I haven't done it in a while.)

I think that if it happens every once in a while, it is seen as a legitimate mistake.

I hope you are right.

Otherwise, that really wouldn't be all that fair.

I think you can be negged twice within 30 minutes as elvis and Meister said....it would take a REAL EFFORT and some luck with timing.

the only other way you could be negged twice, WHICH WOULD BE BREAKING THE RULES, (at least at one time, not certain if still a rule now...things change over time) that I know about is if someone negged you, then deleted the first neg rep, then neg repped you again....

but if both neg reps are showing, on the lower screen of of subscribed threads, your neg reps were given to you legitimately, is my understanding of it.

I dunno? :D I just know it was a rule we followed as Mods...

Actually, if memory serves, it is somewhere in the rules or in an announcement about the rules....When I can, I'll try to see if I can find it for you...that is, if I remembered correctly, and it is there at all?

Care illustrates the degree of knowledge some mods bring to the game nicely.

Yeah Intense did say that but he added that to my comment about negging someone twice in 30 minutes. You all can certainly do what you want and Elvis said that the practice was not necessarily abuse but it just seems excessive.

It is hard to prove someone is abusing the rep function.

I dunno? :D I just know it was a rule we followed as Mods...

Actually, if memory serves, it is somewhere in the rules or in an announcement about the rules....When I can, I'll try to see if I can find it for you...that is, if I remembered correctly, and it is there at all?

Rep System Guidelines:
Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism. Abuse of the system (repeated neg repping of the same person without cause or positive rep "trading" among users) will not be tolerated. Rep system abuse will result in warnings to cease. Continued abuse will result in random acts of rep manipulation of abusers by admins. Abuse the system, and we will mercilessly toy with you.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

Forum List

Back