How can someone neg rep me twice within a half hour?

It is about how many reps you can give out in a 24 hour period, and spreading it around.

You can give out 20 reps both pos and neg in a 24 hour period..... you must spread reps around 12 times before you can rep the same person.

So if this person who negged you had not given any rep out in 24 hours... they can neg you...run around spreading reps out..and hit you again.

Yes, it is very possible to neg someone in 30 minutes.

I bet I can do it in 5 minutes.

I bet i can neg you faster then that.....

:lol: Yeah, that might sting a little too..

Just wondering.

It is about how many reps you can give out in a 24 hour period, and spreading it around.

You can give out 20 reps both pos and neg in a 24 hour period..... you must spread reps around 12 times before you can rep the same person.

So if this person who negged you had not given any rep out in 24 hours... they can neg you...run around spreading reps out..and hit you again.

Yes, it is very possible to neg someone in 30 minutes.

jesus christ, some people are fucking crazy. who the fuck would bother to figure this shit out?

:lmao:

Just wondering.
Easy to do. I neg you, pos or neg 11 others within the next 30 minutes, then the 12th rep after your first neg, I can neg you again. And, I can do that as long as I don't exceed 20 reps within a 24 hour period.

But, don't let it get to you. If you whine about it on the board, you will get more negs. If you start a PM pissing match with the negger, likely they will look to neg you again. I would.

But, do as you wish.

oops! sorry. found the fucking loser with no life who bothers figuring out this shit.

quasimodo2.gif

How? You can hand out 10 reps a day, and you have to rep 10 individuals before you can re rep them, no?

A person can rep a poster and cycle through again to rep that same poster. You need to hand out a lot of reps, I've seen it done.

A Poster can Neg Rep You. Delete the Neg Rep within 15 Minutes, then Neg Rep you again, repeatedly. This is a Violation of the Rules, and can be dealt with, "With Extreme Prejudice", so it isn't a good idea. :FIREdevil: It won't end pretty. :dig:

Question from the curious: if someone negs you, then deletes it, does the deduction in points also get deleted/restored to the previous level?

Forum List

Back