How can someone neg rep me twice within a half hour?

Just wondering.

It is about how many reps you can give out in a 24 hour period, and spreading it around.

You can give out 20 reps both pos and neg in a 24 hour period..... you must spread reps around 12 times before you can rep the same person.

So if this person who negged you had not given any rep out in 24 hours... they can neg you...run around spreading reps out..and hit you again.

Yes, it is very possible to neg someone in 30 minutes.

Just wondering.
Easy to do. I neg you, pos or neg 11 others within the next 30 minutes, then the 12th rep after your first neg, I can neg you again. And, I can do that as long as I don't exceed 20 reps within a 24 hour period.

But, don't let it get to you. If you whine about it on the board, you will get more negs. If you start a PM pissing match with the negger, likely they will look to neg you again. I would.

But, do as you wish.

Someone who can figure that out probably has more going for them than just the ability to figure that out.

You didn't figure it out, did you?

One thing a few need to remember:

Rep System Guidelines:
Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism. Abuse of the system (repeated neg repping of the same person without cause or positive rep "trading" among users) will not be tolerated. Rep system abuse will result in warnings to cease. Continued abuse will result in random acts of rep manipulation of abusers by admins. Abuse the system, and we will mercilessly toy with you.

And if you feel someone is abusing the negative rep feature report it. Neg repping the same person over and over for no reason other than wanting to toy with them, is against the rules. Thanks

One thing a few need to remember:

Rep System Guidelines:
Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism. Abuse of the system (repeated neg repping of the same person without cause or positive rep "trading" among users) will not be tolerated. Rep system abuse will result in warnings to cease. Continued abuse will result in random acts of rep manipulation of abusers by admins. Abuse the system, and we will mercilessly toy with you.
And if you feel someone is abusing the negative rep feature report it. Neg repping the same person over and over for no reason other than wanting to toy with them, is against the rules. Thanks

Sure it is!

Forum List

Back