How can Ron Paul re-brand his ideas to get more support?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Maybe we should be asking that; if you guys want Ron Paul to win so much...what can he do to garner more support?

Should he come out today and say he'll be a 1 term President therefore he will not porpose legislation based to get re-elected but do what he thinks is truly best for the American people?

Should he simply come out with a basic 5 point plan to increase jobs and cut consumer costs
  1. Eliminating the gas tax
  2. Eliminating restrictions on oil drilling
  3. Eliminating the income, death and capital gain taxes
  4. Tax credits for education and health care spending
  5. He'll Veto any unbalanced budget sent to him by Congress
Who isn't for those things?

I mean, his "supporters" seem to be the first ones who want to tag his toe as saying he has no chance.

Why not tell us how you'd fix his campaign to give him that chance; who knows, he may be reading this right now.

Personally, I don't care much for a lot of his policies but you've got to admire the Kamakazie Candidate from Texas.

I like Paul because he is not a Gimmick, if others care more about looks, speeches than policy then it's their loss.

Ron Paul will probably not win, however he is doing well and he is running and in the debates... That's good enough for me. I wonder if Jon Stewart will pick him up soon, he seems to like Paul.

Maybe we should be asking that; if you guys want Ron Paul to win so much...what can he do to garner more support?

Should he come out today and say he'll be a 1 term President therefore he will not porpose legislation based to get re-elected but do what he thinks is truly best for the American people?

Should he simply come out with a basic 5 point plan to increase jobs and cut consumer costs
  1. Eliminating the gas tax
  2. Eliminating restrictions on oil drilling
  3. Eliminating the income, death and capital gain taxes
  4. Tax credits for education and health care spending
  5. He'll Veto any unbalanced budget sent to him by Congress
Who isn't for those things?

I mean, his "supporters" seem to be the first ones who want to tag his toe as saying he has no chance.

Why not tell us how you'd fix his campaign to give him that chance; who knows, he may be reading this right now.

Personally, I don't care much for a lot of his policies but you've got to admire the Kamakazie Candidate from Texas.

That will automatically cost him over 50% of the support. The Parasitic Faction is a formidable opponent.

Forum List

Back