How can republicans deny how pathetic Trump sounds whining about Obama and Netflix?

People Are All For 'Obama Netflix' After Trump's Bizarre Tweetstorm

I suppose republicans will now just pretend there was a scandal all along. Obama and Netflix! The new Benghazi!

Even republicans have to be able to admit how pathetic he sounds. I don’t care what republicans think of Obama. Hate him all you want lol. It just doesn’t matter. What does matter is realizing how incredibly lame Trump is. That is an important part of the republican maturing process going forward. .
Blind partisan conservatives have become the masters of denial when it comes to Trump.

I suppose republicans will now just pretend there was a scandal all along. Obama and Netflix! The new Benghazi!

Even republicans have to be able to admit how pathetic he sounds. I don’t care what republicans think of Obama. Hate him all you want lol. It just doesn’t matter. What does matter is realizing how incredibly lame Trump is. That is an important part of the republican maturing process going forward. .
Sorry....didn't hear it.

Don't fucking care.
Oh gee what convenient reaction to have. I’m sure if Obama said something like this you would brush it off too huh?
No.....I just think it's pathetic how petty you dipsits have become.
No wonder America is broken.....but this is the Transformation Obama spoke of.
Americans that are miserable human-beings who hate everything this country stands for.

Obama lol what a joke

We’ll be sure to let you know when Trump’s whining hits the pathetic level of nearly 3 years of Russia...Russia...Russia, or any of the other scads of made-up screeds you assholes have become apoplectic about in your lunacy.

Forum List

Back