How can posters petition to remove a mod from this board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol not your bad...a natural assumption ....

If you give mods enough “funny” tags, they will disappear

Just the funny tags, not the mods
The only reason you are still here is that NO ONE can say "Willhaftawaite" backwards!
twatwaffel is the closest I can come.

no i figured asking in announcements and FEEDBACK would be the place to ask....i am not questioning mod actions...i am just asking how to petition to rid the board of a mod...why would that need to be pm?

Definition of feedback
1a : the transmission of evaluative or corrective information about an action, event, or process to the original or controlling source; also : the information so transmitted
: the partial reversion (see reversion 3a) of the effects of a process to its source or to a preceding stage
: the return to the input of a part of the output of a machine, system, or process (as for producing changes in an electronic circuit that improve performance or in an automatic control device that provide self-corrective action)
: a rumbling, whining, or whistling sound resulting from an amplified or broadcast signal (such as music or speech) that has been returned as input and retransmitted
See feedback defined for English-language learners

How do posters go about petitioning to remove a mod?

Call Robert Mueller
Inappropriate comment removed Call @MichaelAvenatti.

I’d bet that everyone is thinking of the same moderator. Of course, some Soloman types say if he’s an Inappropriate comment removed to all members, he’s not biased. But he’s still an Inappropriate comment removed! :04:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol not your bad...a natural assumption ....

Just the funny tags, not the mods
The only reason you are still here is that NO ONE can say "Willhaftawaite" backwards!
twatwaffel is the closest I can come.
LMFAO!!

Call Robert Mueller

I’d bet that everyone is thinking of the same moderator. Of course, some Soloman types say if he’s an Inappropriate comment removed to all members, he’s not biased. But he’s still an Inappropriate comment removed! :04:
Inappropriate comment? On USMB? :dunno:

you're in Zone 1.

If you're ignorant of the rules, look them up.

Call Robert Mueller

Inappropriate comment? On USMB? :dunno:

you're in Zone 1.

If you're ignorant of the rules, look them up.
Gee-whiz, that was helpful.

I, for one, think the OP asks a very legit and pertinent question and deserves an answer. If regular posters can be banned and even perma-pinked, why not extremely ineffective mods? :dunno:

I, for one, think the OP asks a very legit and pertinent question and deserves an answer. If regular posters can be banned and even perma-pinked, why not extremely ineffective mods? :dunno:
How could you know if they were effective or not? Often times they do their work behind a veil of anonymity. Precisely to avoid this kind of criticism. You think the mods should be beholden to the members of the board, when it comes to transparently making a case for their actions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back