How can posters petition to remove a mod from this board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting topic... Posting just to see how far this thread goes before a mod frantically locks it. Also interested to See what happens to the poster who started the thread. This is one to watch!

This is one to watch!

nothing to watch.

not seeing anything deletable as yet

I want to know how to remove the USMB Groupie from this board, it has been stalking me for months and PMing me asking for boobie pictures.

Will we need to do something about the USMB Groupie Sex Pest :omg:

upload_2018-7-19_15-5-8.png

Interesting topic... Posting just to see how far this thread goes before a mod frantically locks it. Also interested to See what happens to the poster who started the thread. This is one to watch!

This is one to watch!

nothing to watch.

not seeing anything deletable as yet

I want to know how to remove the USMB Groupie from this board, it has been stalking me for months and PMing me asking for boobie pictures.

Will we need to do something about the USMB Groupie Sex Pest :omg:

View attachment 205890
Boobie pictures? Here's one to send.

PResident Obama.jpg

Well, okay, but it can be annoying if I enter a thread to post on the topic and some troll comes in and turns it to something completely off topic (like Hillary's emails) that I don't want to talk about, but I still want to talk about the topic, yeah, it can be annoying to posters other than the OP.

Hey, enough with this Hillary shit here. Take it somewhere else.

People are trying to talk about mod removal here!

No. Maybe they just are trolling us to see what will be posted. You see, I posted what I did because I thought this was in the FZ where you post almost all your posts. I just now saw it is not. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back