How can posters petition to remove a mod from this board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do that? why not just remove a bad mod?

Define 'bad'? If he doesn't agree with you is he Hitler?
Or a policeman.

Heaven forbid ... they're all Nazis.

good-guy-cop-vancouver-washington1.jpg
Even the gay ones...

Humans are naturally bias, so I let a lot of stuff go, but in my experience one mod in particular is extremely bias and snipes posts/threads without even mentioning it. This mod also chooses to use extremely bias warnings for stuff other people in the same thread are doing, but don't get slapped for because they are in the same corner. What can be done? Nothing, all of the mods here are buddies and that matters more to them than a message board free of that kind of thing. It diminishes the quality of discussion in this community, but hey, I still post here because it's alright most of the time.

I don't think I would have to drink a barrel of water to spit on the mod you're talking about.

Yeah, I can definitely see a poster like you being targeted by the mod I'm talking about. Sometimes you say stuff that could possibly be considered trolling/off topic/whatever. It's pretty hard in a long ass thread to not make a single post that might possibly be interpreted as one of those things by a mod with a mission, especially when boobs disagreeing with you are doing it magnitudes more than you and you're simply responding to them. It's pretty fucking annoying sometimes, but all we can do it bitch about it.

Last edited:
Interesting topic... Posting just to see how far this thread goes before a mod frantically locks it. Also interested to See what happens to the poster who started the thread. This is one to watch!

Interesting topic... Posting just to see how far this thread goes before a mod frantically locks it. Also interested to See what happens to the poster who started the thread. This is one to watch!

I've posted threads to talk about some of the bad moderation that happens here. They just get locked and swept under the rug. I've never been warned or suspended for it. The mods just don't take it seriously, and if they're all on the same page we can't really do anything about it.

Humans are naturally bias, so I let a lot of stuff go, but in my experience one mod in particular is extremely bias and snipes posts/threads without even mentioning it. This mod is also extremely bias with warnings. If you disagree in a thread this person is active in you'll get hit for anything you can possibly be hit for, even when others are doing the same things in the same thread. They'll be ignored because they are in the same corner as the mod. What can be done? Nothing, all of the mods here are buddies and that matters more to them than a message board free of that kind of thing. It diminishes the quality of discussion in this community, but hey, I still post here because it's alright most of the time.
you'll get hit for anything you can possibly be hit for, even when others are doing the same things in the same thread. They'll be ignored because they are in the same corner as the mod.
It's true we can't do much, because they DO "hit" you for actual infractions, however minor and however many people are getting away with it in the same thread. So what is the sense in bitching that you got a post pulled for lack of content in a post in Politics when you indeed DIDN'T put in anything but a flame? I've called out mods (politely, in PM) for "missing" like posts, and they've gone back and pulled them, too.

Like you also said, it's pretty rare. We all have moods, and some days are better than others.

I'm interested, though, in what bones is about, since the Queen seldom ventures outside her Kingdom.

Bones, do what I do, draw a pentagram on the floor. Large enough to stand in. Put a black candle on each point. Light them. Turn off all your lights and stand in the middle of the pentagram say WillHaftaWaite backwards three times. Close your eyes and wait for it.

How do posters go about petitioning to remove a mod?
Remove the mod on what grounds?
Because one of them is NOT kissing her sorry ass.
This isnt the forum for your trolling, cancer boi.
Reported.
The report button works!

But doesn't do anything.
You want some physical punishment, Bulldog? Incarceration, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back