How can people really vote for Santorum

1. i guess you hate separation of church and state
2. people going to college
3. A person not interested in helping blacks for equality
4. bigot against gays
5. stoping contraception
6. thinks college is a liberal conspiracy

I just have to laugh at you morons. You actually think people buy this tripe. We are going to stomp you pinheads at the ballot box this time around. It's going to be funny as hell.

Two pages in and no "conservative" will say why someone should vote for Santorum. I'm not surprised.

Well, leave it to the liberal to explain it then.

People vote for Santorum, and would in the General Election, because they relate to him and believe he shares the same values they do. By voting in this manner, voters feel more comfortable about not knowing all the intricacies of an issue, because if Santorum has the same values they do, he would decide as they would on an issue.
Like it or not? Santorum's argument is that without strong families? The economic mess we are in will perpetuate as Government pretends, and takes up the void in cookie-cutter one sizes fits all fashion as Government refuses to admit that the individual and unique individual problems don't exist when they clearly do.

Safety nets are fine as long as those same individuals don't take up residence...as clearly millions continue to do on the backs of those of us paying the bills.

I understand Santorum's argument. I just don't agree with it. Nor do I agree with his definition of family.

Then you doom the United States to further failure.

Granted right now in this election isn't the time to be making such arguments, but rather correcting our course before Obama and the Statists drive the bus off the cliff, and the unwilling have to go too.

I just dont understand how a logical person can vote for this guy. I'm trying to find a reason on why so many people would actually think this guy is any good. This guy is far gone.
Apparently, you haven't taken a good look at the vapid, vain, incoherent, over-his-head Marxist ideologue currently occupying 1600 Pennsylvania.

How'd that happen?

It didn't happen because it's right wing nonsense.
Sorry, sir, but some of us noticed Barack Obama's Senate voting record and knew ahead of time--the man was a mile left of Hillary Clinton.

Not everybody bought the gulag farm like you and ducky.

Actually, we're pragmatic and focused on restoring America closer to the founder's model instead of the Obama experimental disaster.

Last edited:
1. i guess you hate separation of church and state
2. people going to college
3. A person not interested in helping blacks for equality
4. bigot against gays
5. stoping contraception
6. thinks college is a liberal conspiracy

1. I hate the way it is being interpreted.
  2. I despise people that think college is the only path to being a productive member of society.
  3. Amazing how having an opinion contrary to some people's views turns people into a bigot, even if they aren't.
  4. Ditto.
  5. Sanatorum does not want to stop contraception. I suppose, if you said something as egregious as that about Obama, you would be a bigot.
  6. Kinda like you think Santorum is part of a conservative conspiracy?

Wow, another liberal who doesn't own a dictionary. College is a bastion of liberal ideology is not synonymous with college is a liberal conspiracy. You have a whole bunch of vocabulary words in there to look up, don't you?

you chose your own classes.

calculous 101 is a liberal ideology
chemistry 101 is also

Calculous Gracie?

now calculus 101 really is a liberal ideology

Two pages in and no "conservative" will say why someone should vote for Santorum. I'm not surprised.

People vote for Santorum, and would in the General Election, because they relate to him and believe he shares the same values they do. By voting in this manner, voters feel more comfortable about not knowing all the intricacies of an issue, because if Santorum has the same values they do, he would decide as they would on an issue.
Like it or not? Santorum's argument is that without strong families? The economic mess we are in will perpetuate as Government pretends, and takes up the void in cookie-cutter one sizes fits all fashion as Government refuses to admit that the individual and unique individual problems don't exist when they clearly do.

Safety nets are fine as long as those same individuals don't take up residence...as clearly millions continue to do on the backs of those of us paying the bills.

I understand Santorum's argument. I just don't agree with it. Nor do I agree with his definition of family.

Santorums family is kinda like Charels Mansons.

No, actually, I don't.

I would change my mind, though, if Santorum, or any of his supporters, were to explain how strengthening the 1950's version of "family" will lead to creating millions of jobs for people out of work.

"“I don’t believe that the separation of church and state is absolute,” Santorum said in an interview today on ABC’s “This Week” program. “The First Amendment means the free exercise of religion and that means bringing people and their faith into the public square.”

For simple minded robot liberals this simply means all religions are welcome in the united states of America.

Last edited:
"“I don’t believe that the separation of church and state is absolute,” Santorum said in an interview today on ABC’s “This Week” program. “The First Amendment means the free exercise of religion and that means bringing people and their faith into the public square.”

For simple minded robot liberals this simply means al religions are welcome in the united states of America.

That's not what Kennedy said in his speech.... you know. the one Santorum said makes him want to puke. Santorum either doesn't understand what Kennedy said, doesn't believe in separation of church and state, or both.

I just dont understand how a logical person can vote for this guy. I'm trying to find a reason on why so many people would actually think this guy is any good. This guy is far gone.

As opposed to who? Obama? Yeah Right. :lmao:

For simple minded robot liberals this simply means all religions are welcome in the united states of America.

Worse than that. Some Liberals actually think that you should be limited to praying in your closet, for now. It goes down hill from there.

Worse than that. Some Liberals actually think that you should be limited to praying in your closet, for now. It goes down hill from there.

except that has nothing to do with Kennedy's speech, either.

JFk speech was not about that lol

No, actually, I don't.

I would change my mind, though, if Santorum, or any of his supporters, were to explain how strengthening the 1950's version of "family" will lead to creating millions of jobs for people out of work.
Whom said anything of the 1950's? 1850's? 1750's?

Does the date matter? As a matter of course? No, it doesn't. The fact is that Government has taken on the role where it doesn't belong by design.

If he wins the Nomination, He will have my total support. I just don't see him wining the Nomination. I have little problem with his Ideals and Ethics. I just think Romney is the better choice, and capable of accomplishing more, where Santorum may bring more gridlock.

Forum List

Back