How can people really vote for Santorum

I just dont understand how a logical person can vote for this guy

You'll never see it no matter how long you stare at the Sentorum on the ballot. However, if your eye gazes over to the candidate under the "D" then how will become clear like the sun shining through the parting clouds. Hmmm...Sentorum...or a Marxist. That's easy. I'd stopped voting for Republicans in Clinton versus Dole. And Republicans have done nothing to bring me back. Then you all went all 30s Europe on me and did the job for them.

Two pages in and no "conservative" will say why someone should vote for Santorum. I'm not surprised.

Well, leave it to the liberal to explain it then.

People vote for Santorum, and would in the General Election, because they relate to him and believe he shares the same values they do. By voting in this manner, voters feel more comfortable about not knowing all the intricacies of an issue, because if Santorum has the same values they do, he would decide as they would on an issue.
I said why they do, but not why they should.

im still trying to figure out how college is a liberal conspiracy

Wow, another liberal who doesn't own a dictionary. College is a bastion of liberal ideology is not synonymous with college is a liberal conspiracy. You have a whole bunch of vocabulary words in there to look up, don't you?

Two pages in and no "conservative" will say why someone should vote for Santorum. I'm not surprised.

People vote for Santorum, and would in the General Election, because they relate to him and believe he shares the same values they do. By voting in this manner, voters feel more comfortable about not knowing all the intricacies of an issue, because if Santorum has the same values they do, he would decide as they would on an issue.
Like it or not? Santorum's argument is that without strong families? The economic mess we are in will perpetuate as Government pretends, and takes up the void in cookie-cutter one sizes fits all fashion as Government refuses to admit that the individual and unique individual problems don't exist when they clearly do.

Safety nets are fine as long as those same individuals don't take up residence...as clearly millions continue to do on the backs of those of us paying the bills.

1. i guess you hate separation of church and state
2. people going to college
3. A person not interested in helping blacks for equality
4. bigot against gays
5. stoping contraception
6. thinks college is a liberal conspiracy
I guess you've bough into each and every baseless, simple-minded, bigoted leftist stereotype thrown your way, huh? :lol:

liberal conspiracy

single out black people when more white people are on food stamps

separation church state is not absolute
You really have your heart set on wresting the "Dumbest Douchebag on USMB" trophy from co-champions truthdontmatter and rderp, don't you?

I just dont understand how a logical person can vote for this guy. I'm trying to find a reason on why so many people would actually think this guy is any good. This guy is far gone.

Pretty much the same way you vote for everyone else.

Wow, another liberal who doesn't own a dictionary. College is a bastion of liberal ideology is not synonymous with college is a liberal conspiracy. You have a whole bunch of vocabulary words in there to look up, don't you?

you chose your own classes.

calculous 101 is a liberal ideology
chemistry 101 is also

Like it or not? Santorum's argument is that without strong families? The economic mess we are in will perpetuate as Government pretends, and takes up the void in cookie-cutter one sizes fits all fashion as Government refuses to admit that the individual and unique individual problems don't exist when they clearly do.

Safety nets are fine as long as those same individuals don't take up residence...as clearly millions continue to do on the backs of those of us paying the bills.

I understand Santorum's argument. I just don't agree with it. Nor do I agree with his definition of family.

I 'splained it, but you're just too dense to read between the lines.

Voting against someone is not the same as voting for someone.
Yup...Definitely too dense....Living proof of what I was talking about. :lmao:

smiley_abzw-1.gif

chemistry 101 is also

No idea what you're talking about. Was that supposed to be clever or do you just have no clue what you're talking about?

chemistry 101 is also

Calculous Gracie?

Forum List

Back