How can people really vote for Santorum

ducks102

Feb 9, 2012
I just dont understand how a logical person can vote for this guy. I'm trying to find a reason on why so many people would actually think this guy is any good. This guy is far gone.

it's easy pull the lever,, or mark the spot.. what's yer problem moron.

I just dont understand how a logical person can vote for this guy. I'm trying to find a reason on why so many people would actually think this guy is any good. This guy is far gone.
Apparently, you haven't taken a good look at the vapid, vain, incoherent, over-his-head Marxist ideologue currently occupying 1600 Pennsylvania.

How'd that happen?

1. i guess you hate separation of church and state
2. people going to college
3. A person not interested in helping blacks for equality
4. bigot against gays
5. stoping contraception
6. thinks college is a liberal conspiracy

4. bigot against gays
5. stoping contraception

poor old put upon ducks needs ewe some tissue dew ewe?

Did ya' see who the current President is?
'nuff said?

US: $15,488,891,296,248 - Debt as of March 2012
www.concordcoalition.org/

Last edited:
Apparently, you haven't taken a good look at the vapid, vain, incoherent, over-his-head Marxist ideologue currently occupying 1600 Pennsylvania.

How'd that happen?
Duckie takes the easy and gutless choice out...? Prefers to be an unthinking tool? Hates being saddled with individual liberty?

How'd that happen?

So it is either Santorum or Obama?
Strange I thought there were some others in the running.

4. bigot against gays
5. stoping contraception
I guess you've bought into each and every baseless, simple-minded, bigoted leftist stereotype thrown your way, huh? :lol:

How'd that happen?

It didn't happen because it's right wing nonsense.

How'd that happen?

It didn't happen because it's right wing talking point nonsense.

You can ask that same question about any politician including the current President.

4. bigot against gays
5. stoping contraception

poor old put upon ducks needs ewe some tissue dew ewe?
Naw...just a nest at the expense of taxpayers...

Because they don't believe in separation of church and state..... just like Santorum doesn't.

Apparently, this makes them want to vomit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo5OwuryDfo]John F. Kennedy - Address on Religion - YouTube[/ame]

4. bigot against gays
5. stoping contraception
I guess you've bough into each and every baseless, simple-minded, bigoted leftist stereotype thrown your way, huh? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AymBtcpp2HU][HD] Santorum on School Indoctrination- Colleges are "Liberal Bastions"!?.wmv - YouTube[/ame]
liberal conspiracy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgLMghcPDVs&feature=related]Santorum singles out Blacks for entitlement reform - YouTube[/ame]
single out black people when more white people are on food stamps

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfo4RYBTNfM]Rick Santorum: "I Don't Believe in an America Where the Separation of Church and State is Absolute" - YouTube[/ame]
separation church state is not absolute

Two pages in and no "conservative" will say why someone should vote for Santorum. I'm not surprised.

Well, leave it to the liberal to explain it then.

People vote for Santorum, and would in the General Election, because they relate to him and believe he shares the same values they do. By voting in this manner, voters feel more comfortable about not knowing all the intricacies of an issue, because if Santorum has the same values they do, he would decide as they would on an issue.

Forum List

Back