How can one take a stand against illegal immigration or force local politicians to?

Anybody have any good ideas? A certain letter that you sent to a politician that’s worded just right? Share it here.
It's the lowest it's been in many decades.

So how about concentrating on poverty in Appalachia?

Appalachia is made up of REAL Americans...theyre being taken care of...our concern lies with the illegal human cockroaches from Mexico...we’re done funding those filthy fucks...we want to steer the funds being wasted on illegals and their silver tooth money trees toward helping more REAL Americans...sucks huh?

You're being a smart ass because you don't have a credible reply. The fact is, one court or another - and even Gorsuch has voted down your view of what the law is. Hard for you to admit you're wrong, isn't it?
Psychic ability or more appeal to authority BS? You decide. SMFH

And you lack credibility because the keyboard commandos you associate with cannot show you where they have submitted any briefs to ANY court in support of your position. Then to try and troll me... Now that IS funny shit.
So writing and submitting an amicus curiae would grant credibility exactly how? :rolleyes:

Maybe you might want to ASK me what the right strategy is once you get your head out of your ass.
Only you have the "right' strategy? Why is it your "strategy" has been overlooked or dismissed by so many? gofigur

Anybody have any good ideas? A certain letter that you sent to a politician that’s worded just right? Share it here.
It's the lowest it's been in many decades.

So how about concentrating on poverty in Appalachia?

Appalachia is made up of REAL Americans...theyre being taken care of...our concern lies with the illegal human cockroaches from Mexico...we’re done funding those filthy fucks...we want to steer the funds being wasted on illegals and their silver tooth money trees toward helping more REAL Americans...sucks huh?

I'd like to inquire what it is YOU do, you specifically, to help "REAL Americans?"

BrokeLoser,

I'm going to restart this conversation with you in light of what JoeB131 said in post # 10 on this thread:

"...again, talk to your fellow white people who hire them to pick their lettuce and clean their toilets and watch their kids."

First, I do not understand the obsession with so - called "illegal immigrants" as you love to call them. What difference does it matter whether or not an individual has human registration papers, certified by a corrupt and unconstitutional government? If the issue were about taxes, you'd get the federal government OUT of the welfare and education funding business. Instead of continuing to build a bigger and more intrusive government, you'd be looking for ways to bring issues closer to the state and county level.

Surely this is not about jobs because I've pointed out so many times my experiences at trying to hire white entrepreneurs for gigs around the house. Try it some time. Want some white kid to come along a couple of times a month and cut your lawn? You'll see Santa Claus before you see that.

Advertise on Craigslist for some guy to come along and cut the grass, you will end up with Bubba and his 6 mph truck with the licensed, insured, background checked, staff with their spiffy uniforms at a cost of a couple hundred bucks OR let the Mexican cut your lawn for $35.

That's free enterprise. There are many opportunities for Americans. They won't apply for the job. Personally, I think some people have become addicted to bitching about the situation.

When you make this case about getting rid of the so - called "illegal alien," you leave the door open for any and every kind of foreigner to come here, become a citizen.... and make your arguments moot.

Ecclesiasticus (Apocryphal) 11:34 warns:

"Receive a stranger into thine house, he will disturb thee, and turn thee out of thy own."

Forum List

Back