How can Olbermann tell such bald faced lies?

MSNBC is at the same level as Fox News.

Bunch of Fucking Idiots... Except for a few, (O'Reilly and Shepard)

What's your opinion of Megyn Kelly and her program?

Megyn Kelly? I think i watched her a couple times.. Can't really say much, I'd have to listen to her for a bit.

But when i talk about the Idiots I'm talking about Hannity and Beck.

Oh I figured Beck and Hannity was in your "idiots" column. I haven't seen Megyn's show so I don't know if it's as fair and balanced as it's been advertised. I have seen her on O'Reilly and I think she can be objective given her background as an attorney.

Proove she knew he was black?

Now please tell me why Fox sued for the right to lie to its viewers?

Olbermann's nothing more than a typical liberal idiot.

And lib's actually wonder why O'Reilly kicks the shit out of the liberal moron in ratings, night by night. Week by week. Month by month. Year by year.

Only the true idiots out there believe anything that closeted faggot Olbermann spews.

Conservative radio and TV have a larger audience because the Republican Party is nearly all white and conservative. Why would any of them watch Hispanic TV, or Asian TV, or BET?

Why are those on the right determined to repeat such stupid nonsense over and over again? And then insist it "proves" something?
What it proves is that only 21% of the population identifies themselves as liberal fucking moonbats.

Liberals are fucking idiots. Olbermann proves it everytime he opens his ignorant liberal mouth!
Isn't that about the percentage that identifies as republic?

I don' tneed top prove it the video speaks for itself.

In 1997, Steve Wilson and Jane Akre began work on a story regarding the agricultural biotechnology company Monsanto and recombinant bovine growth hormone (rBGH), a milk additive that had been approved for use by the Food and Drug Administration but also blamed for a number of health issues. Wilson and Akre planned a four part investigative report on Monsanto's use of rBGH, which prompted Monsanto to write to Roger Ailes, president of Fox News Channel, in an attempt to have the report reviewed for bias and because of the "enormous damage that can be done" as a result of the report.

WTVT did not run the report, and later argued in court that the report was not "breakthrough journalism." Wilson and Akre then claimed that Monsanto's actions constituted the news broadcast telling lies, while WTVT countered looking only for fairness. According to Wilson and Akre, the two rewrote the report over 80 times over the course of 1997, and WTVT decided to exercise "its option to terminate their employment contracts without cause," and did not renew their contracts in 1998. WTVT later ran a report about Monsanto and rBGH in 1998, and the report included defenses from Monsanto.

Following Wilson and Akre's contract not being renewed, the two filed a lawsuit concerning WTVT's "news distortion" under Florida's whistleblower laws, claiming their termination was retaliation for "resisting WTVT's attempts to distort or suppress the BGH story." In a joint statement, Wilson claimed that he and Akre "were repeatedly ordered to go forward and broadcast demonstrably inaccurate and dishonest versions of the story," and "were given those instructions after some very high-level corporate lobbying by Monsanto (the powerful drug company that makes the hormone) and also ... by members of Florida’s dairy and grocery industries." The trial commenced in summer 2000 with a jury dismissing all of the claims brought to trial by Wilson, but siding with one aspect of Akre's complaint, awarding Akre $425000 and agreeing that Akre was a whistleblower because she believed there were violations of the 1934 Federal Communications Act and because she planned on reporting WTVT to the Federal Communications Commission. Reason magazine, referring to the case, noted that Akre's argument in the trial was that Akre and Wilson believed news distortion occurred, but that they did not have to prove this was the case.

An appeal was filed, and a ruling in February 2003 came down in favor of WTVT, who successfully argued that the FCC policy against falsification was not a "law, rule, or regulation", and so the whistle-blower law did not qualify as the required "law, rule, or regulation" under section 448.102. ... Because the FCC's news distortion policy is not a "law, rule, or regulation" under section 448.102, Akre has failed to state a claim under the whistle-blower's statute." The appeal did not address any falsification claims, noting that "as a threshold matter ... Akre failed to state a claim under the whistle-blower's statute," but noted that the lower court ruled against all of Wilson's charges and all of Akre's claims with the exception of the whistleblower claim that was overturned.

Wilson and Akre became popular among many left wing media outlets. The 2003 documentary The Corporation featured Wilson and Akre discussing their battle with WTVT, with Wilson claiming falsely that the jury "determined that the story they pressured us to broadcast, the story we resisted telling, was in fact false, distorted, or slanted." Project Censored called their story one of the "Most Censored Stories" of 2003, falsely claiming that the "Court Ruled That the Media Can Legally Lie." Robert F. Kennedy Jr. later quoted Wilson in his book, Crimes Against Nature, with Wilson asking "What reporter is going to challenge a network ... if the station can retaliate by suing the reporter to oblivion the way the courts are letting them do to us?" Wilson and Kennedy both failed to note that Wilson and Akre originally brought the suit. Following the story, Akre and Wilson won the Goldman Environmental Prize for the report, as well as an Ethics in Journalism Award from the Society of Professional Journalists. The two continue to challenge WTVT's license, the last such challenge coming in 2005.

A good friend of mine when we were passing a car repair place named "Trustworthy Auto Repair" said "I would never take my vehicle to a place that had that in their name. If you have to put it in your name....you aint!" And it applies to you as well. And the reason why they knew it was a black man is becaue MSNBC gets a live feed and then edits and crops the image to suit their story.

Last edited:

A good friend of mine when we were passing a car repair place named "Trustworthy Auto Repair" said "I would never take my vehicle to a place that had that in their name. If you have to put it in your name....you aint!" And it applies to you as well. And the reason why they knew it was a black man is becaue MSNBC gets a live feed and then edits and crops the image to suit their story.

Yeah, The dipshit should just change it's name to Truthscatters. :razz: ~BH

Shame about the dog though...it looks cute! Sad it's master is so dishonest.

Shame about the dog though...it looks cute! Sad it's master is so dishonest.

It's probably not even her dog.

Forum List

Back