How can Olbermann tell such bald faced lies?

NY got more money year over year.

Other major citys have now gotten more too.

The threat is NOT ONLY IN NY.

First, the amount of money actually increased when you take into account the money from the "stimulus" package.

But that is a "one time increase".

Second, there will have to cuts in everything.

Why do Republicans whine and wail about the deficit, yet, when anything is cut, they "whine and wail"?

Could it be, they just like to "whine and wail"?

There does have to be cuts...but it's WHAT they cut that pisses us off!
There should never be cuts when it comes to our security, but that seems to be all they want to do! Our complaint is all the money they're spending on bailing out all the crooks they're in bed with.....with OUR MONEY! We have no say in anything that's happening, they keep robbing from Peter (the taxpayers) to pay Paul - don't they understand that PETER HAS NO MONEY LEFT?
There needs to be cuts - and there's alot of areas that can be cut without putting us in danger of another attack, which would completely devestate this country if a big one were to happen!

Olbermann provides the only Fair and Balanced commentary on TV

What it proves is that only 21% of the population identifies themselves as liberal fucking moonbats.

Liberals are fucking idiots. Olbermann proves it everytime he opens his ignorant liberal mouth!

You STILL don't get it?

Does everything have to be explained?

Conservatives watch Fox because they are nearly all white. Liberals are black, brown, asian, indian, white and basically everyone else.

Gawd you guys are dumb.
I'm white and conservative. I watch BET all the time. Kinda throws a wrench in your mindless liberal drivel, eh?

And, i guess you are actually ignorant enough to think that there are no conservatives who are black, brown, indian, or asian as you say.

LMAO!

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

scv9ciumeumvortf2puoqg.gif

bokf-xurl0ge5oytpzai7w.gif

abramowitz3.gif

Today, only 2% of all GOP voters are Latino. Only 1% of Republicans are Black. Barely 15% of GOP voters are under 35. The GOP is built on an aging, dying electoral coalition.

Demographic Disaster for the GOP Election 2008: UC Denver Political Science

Call us idiots. LMAO all you want. What you can't call us us "wrong". You however.......

Same way anyone else lies. They open their mouth. Or in case of some people on this board, they type.

However, Im all for cutting any department that isn't Constitutional.

Same way anyone else lies. They open their mouth. Or in case of some people on this board, they type.

Including support for science and technology. We need to go back to the "stone age", when being a "Conservative"really meant something.

So.......I tune in MSNBC the other night just for sh!ts and giggles and the lead story in from Olbermann on his heavily watched "Countdown" program???

Republicans and various media outlets were whining about the cuts to New York Homeland Security funds............odd, BECAUSE THEY WERENT CUT........THEY WERE INCREASED!!!!""

So, of course, I said to myself, "How can Olbermann get away with such out and out lying???"

Then I went to DRUDGE and got the ratings for Olbermann...............barely over 1 million/night and down almost 800,000 since 10/08!!! Then it was clear as hell........he can say whatever the fcukk he wants on that show because nobody watches except the few fringe k00ks in this country who take as gospel ANYTHING said on the "Countdown" show..........

In other words..........................

Nobody Cares!!!!

olbermann_keiith_pate-1.jpg

Stupid dumbass...........even the uber left Villiage Voice reported it yesteday!!!!!

Caffeine Nation
Morning Links: New York City's Homeland Security Cuts; Strippers Want a Pole Tax; New Baby Falcons!By Jen Doll, Thursday, May. 13 2010 @ 8:50AMCategories: Caffeine Nation
Share 0diggsdigg
​• President Obama is in New York today, the day after the Department of Homeland Security cut funding to prevent terrorism in New York. (The final DHS budget decision for the year gives the New York City area $111 million for transit security -- a 27 percent cut from last year's funding of $153 million. The port security program is getting a 25 percent cut).

Morning Links: New York City's Homeland Security Cuts; Strippers Want a Pole Tax; New Baby Falcons! - New York News - Runnin' Scared

Wnat to check out the Land of Make Believe? Check out the "Countdown" show at 8PM weeknights...............

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Umn, you do know he told the truth. Hannity is the one who lied. Again. Ratings aside...but if yo uwant to talk ratings, how far has beck fallen recently? lol

So.......I tune in MSNBC the other night just for sh!ts and giggles and the lead story in from Olbermann on his heavily watched "Countdown" program???

Republicans and various media outlets were whining about the cuts to New York Homeland Security funds............odd, BECAUSE THEY WERENT CUT........THEY WERE INCREASED!!!!""

So, of course, I said to myself, "How can Olbermann get away with such out and out lying???"

Then I went to DRUDGE and got the ratings for Olbermann...............barely over 1 million/night and down almost 800,000 since 10/08!!! Then it was clear as hell........he can say whatever the fcukk he wants on that show because nobody watches except the few fringe k00ks in this country who take as gospel ANYTHING said on the "Countdown" show..........

Nobody Cares!!!!

Stupid dumbass...........even the uber left Villiage Voice reported it yesteday!!!!!

Caffeine Nation
Morning Links: New York City's Homeland Security Cuts; Strippers Want a Pole Tax; New Baby Falcons!By Jen Doll, Thursday, May. 13 2010 @ 8:50AMCategories: Caffeine Nation
Share 0diggsdigg
​• President Obama is in New York today, the day after the Department of Homeland Security cut funding to prevent terrorism in New York. (The final DHS budget decision for the year gives the New York City area $111 million for transit security -- a 27 percent cut from last year's funding of $153 million. The port security program is getting a 25 percent cut).

Morning Links: New York City's Homeland Security Cuts; Strippers Want a Pole Tax; New Baby Falcons! - New York News - Runnin' Scared

Wnat to check out the Land of Make Believe? Check out the "Countdown" show at 8PM weeknights...............

Umn, you do know he told the truth. Hannity is the one who lied. Again. Ratings aside...but if yo uwant to talk ratings, how far has beck fallen recently? lol

Typical liberal Bullshit. You can't defend Olberfuck so you point to Beck. Beck on his worst day gets better ratings than Olberliar.

Glenn Beck has spent the last four weeks with between 2.5 million and 2.0 million viewers, which represents a downward trend. (You'll also note a low of 1.76 million viewers on March 31, but Beck was off on vacation that night.)

Olberfuck can't even garner a million viewers.

Including support for science and technology. We need to go back to the "stone age", when being a "Conservative"really meant something.

So you admiti that it's not supported by the Constitution. Well, Ill consider that a breakthrough.

However, the greatest breakthroughts don't come from government spending. It comes from private spending.

Nobody Cares!!!!

Caffeine Nation
Share 0diggsdigg

Typical liberal Bullshit. You can't defend Olberfuck so you point to Beck. Beck on his worst day gets better ratings than Olberliar.

Glenn Beck has spent the last four weeks with between 2.5 million and 2.0 million viewers, which represents a downward trend. (You'll also note a low of 1.76 million viewers on March 31, but Beck was off on vacation that night.)

Uhmmm Olberman told the truth about the money and I could give a fuck less about Becks ratings. It shows Fox has sheeple and like being told what to think.

American Idol (had) good ratings as well so does project runway, so fucking what.

Conservative radio and TV have a larger audience because the Republican Party is nearly all white and conservative. Why would any of them watch Hispanic TV, or Asian TV, or BET?

Why are those on the right determined to repeat such stupid nonsense over and over again? And then insist it "proves" something?
What it proves is that only 21% of the population identifies themselves as liberal fucking moonbats.

Liberals are fucking idiots. Olbermann proves it everytime he opens his ignorant liberal mouth!

You STILL don't get it?

Does everything have to be explained?

Conservatives watch Fox because they are nearly all white. Liberals are black, brown, asian, indian, white and basically everyone else.

Gawd you guys are dumb.

Wow, I never knew that conservatives were so one dimensional. Imagine that, there are no black, indian, hispanic, asian conservatives. Who knew!

Uhmmm Olberman told the truth about the money and I could give a fuck less about Becks ratings. It shows Fox has sheeple and like being told what to think.

American Idol (had) good ratings as well so does project runway, so fucking what.

Well you should give a fuck because if his ratings continue to sink he'll be looking for a new job and you'll have no one left to drool over.

Shall I tell you the many lies Oberfart has told? Hell they even have a website dedicated to the lies he tells.

NY got more money year over year.

Other major citys have now gotten more too.

The threat is NOT ONLY IN NY.

LMAO............you gotta love the comments about terrorism from the k00k lefties who live in the middle of fcukking nowhere...........places like Bumfook USA.............Scatchmyassville USA............Irrelaventstown USA. Their opinions on New York terror funds are completely irrelevant.............completely irrelevant. Its like a Jamaican guy giving a Canadian guy advice on how to build a hockey rink.:lol::lol::lol:
Truthmatters here is beyond gone in terms of astonding levels of naive............but oh, he's an expert on terror threats living in the middle of fcukking nowhere.......in a place where the local water tower would be the biggest target within 500 miles.:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface: Fact is, guys like Truthmatters? The biggest ordinance he'll ever hear in his life is from the local 4th of July show.........

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD...............you wonder how the phrase "Liberalism is a mental disorder!" came to be??? THATS HOW..........people who think that AssHat USA should be receiving the same per capita funds as NYC to combat terrorism................while terror bad guys couldnt give a flying fcukk about blowing up a cornfield!!!

Well you should give a fuck because if his ratings continue to sink he'll be looking for a new job and you'll have no one left to drool over.

Shall I tell you the many lies Oberfart has told? Hell they even have a website dedicated to the lies he tells.

Link me to it, because I can sure as hell link you to ones dedicated to Hannity and or fox lies. :eusa_whistle:

Oh and by lies, do you mean how he DIDNT lie here? When you say fox is good because they have ratings..cracks me up. American idol has them..because dumb kids like to watch it....fox has ratings because it attracks sheeple who like to be told what to think. Do you have any idea how many lies have ben told by Hannity? Do you know how insane Beck is? I kind of liked Oreilly until he said there are no homeles vets.....form that point on, I realized he was a nut.

fox has mark freaking furhman, it has palin, it has so many kooks but to me it represents the right perfecty, but keep thinking because they have better ratings than msnbc means they are "fair and balanced" ,,,,lol

Last edited:
He has no honor, no principles and no values.

And Hannity is a choir boy? You say this with nothing to back it up. Nothing.

I can bet you Hannity lies a hell of a lot more than Oblberman...in fact Olbermann didnt lie here, he told the truth this time as well. HANIITY LIED AGAIN.

Fox and Hannity ites, your station and your talking heads lie. MSNBC simply calls them out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back