How Can Obama Create 8 Million Jobs With 20 Months To Go?

:eek:

With all the talk about how there is no one out there that can beat Obama,is the media forgetting that most Americans vote according to their bank accounts and well being? If there are really 15 million unemployed Americans out there,why would they vote for the President who promised to put them back to work? Even if 5 Million find work by the fall of 2012,that still leaves 10 Million unemployed Americans who would of lost patience by then. And if Gas is still over $3.00 a gallon in 2012 with High Food Prices,will the average American still vote for Obama?:eusa_shhh:
If 8 million jobs were created the unemployment rate as reported would be about 4%. I suspect 4 million would be enough. That's about 8%. It was 7.7% when he took office.

September Unemployment by the Numbers - GOP.gov

A lot of folks simply Obama because of who he is, not what he is. The amount of racism evident on the left and the right over the president, in attack and defense, amazes me. I truly had thought we were past that. The older teenagers in my Sunday School class today said they are amazed and dismayed at the older generations. They held a straw vote for Pres, for and against, which spit about equally 14 to 12, but everyone of them said anyone who votes because of race hates America. Good kids.
Well that would be 90% of Blacks then right?

So if you vote for a person because of their skin color, that's good?

But if you vote against a person because of their skin color, that's bad?

Thataboutright?

If Kerry and Gore didn't get 90% of the black vote you would have a point. You don't.

Forum List

Back