How Can Obama Create 8 Million Jobs With 20 Months To Go?

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
:eek:

With all the talk about how there is no one out there that can beat Obama,is the media forgetting that most Americans vote according to their bank accounts and well being? If there are really 15 million unemployed Americans out there,why would they vote for the President who promised to put them back to work? Even if 5 Million find work by the fall of 2012,that still leaves 10 Million unemployed Americans who would of lost patience by then. And if Gas is still over $3.00 a gallon in 2012 with High Food Prices,will the average American still vote for Obama?:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

With all the talk about how there is no one out there that can beat Obama,is the media forgetting that most Americans vote according to their bank accounts and well being? If there are really 15 million unemployed Americans out there,why would they vote for the President who promised to put them back to work? Even if 5 Million find work by the fall of 2012,that still leaves 10 Million unemployed Americans who would of lost patience by then. And if Gas is still over $3.00 a gallon in 2012 with High Food Prices,will the average American still vote for Obama?:eusa_shhh:

Eventually, you guys are going to have to make up your mind.

Either "The President can't create jobs, only the private sector can", or "Obama won't get re-elected because he didn't create jobs".

Which one is it?

A lot of folks simply Obama because of who he is, not what he is. The amount of racism evident on the left and the right over the president, in attack and defense, amazes me. I truly had thought we were past that. The older teenagers in my Sunday School class today said they are amazed and dismayed at the older generations. They held a straw vote for Pres, for and against, which spit about equally 14 to 12, but everyone of them said anyone who votes because of race hates America. Good kids.

Obama needs to create closer to 500,000 jobs a month to even be a threat to the GOP nominee,and does anyone see that happening soon?

A lot of folks simply Obama because of who he is, not what he is. The amount of racism evident on the left and the right over the president, in attack and defense, amazes me. I truly had thought we were past that. The older teenagers in my Sunday School class today said they are amazed and dismayed at the older generations. They held a straw vote for Pres, for and against, which spit about equally 14 to 12, but everyone of them said anyone who votes because of race hates America. Good kids.
Well that would be 90% of Blacks then right?

So if you vote for a person because of their skin color, that's good?

But if you vote against a person because of their skin color, that's bad?

Thataboutright?

Last edited:
  • Banned
400,000 jobs a month will bring unemployment down to a reasonable level,and even to create 200,000 a month would take a miracle, maybe we can get the Pope to help us out.

Obama can create plenty of jobs...........assuming "welfare queen" is a job now.

Well that would be 90% of Blacks right?

Uhhh... I'm not sure what you're attempting to say here. Are you saying that 90% of Blacks only voted for Obama because he's black?

You think those votes would have gone to McCain? Kerry got 90% of the Black vote too.

So did Gore, and Clinton.

Well that would be 90% of Blacks then right?

So if you vote for a person because of their skin color, that's good?

But if you vote against a person because of their skin color, that's bad?

Thataboutright?

Nope, that's not what they said, and that's why the kids laugh at folks like you.

Either "The President can't create jobs, only the private sector can", or "Obama won't get re-elected because he didn't create jobs".

Which one is it?

While I agree that the president can't personally do much to create jobs or grow an economy, his policies surely affect both; in a positive way, or as in the present case, in a negative way.

Which one is it?

Only the private sector can create jobs.
However, I agree with you about the wishy washy playing both sides of the fence mentality the ideologues have.
Good point. I love it!

Job growth isn't keeping pace with new entries into the work force, let a lone being anywhere near enough to draw down the unemployment rate.

Which one is it?

However, I agree with you about the wishy washy playing both sides of the fence mentality the ideologues have.
Good point. I love it!

I appreciate your post.

But I disagree with you. The public sector can create jobs - in fact, a whole shit load of jobs. The US government is the largest employer in the world, I believe.

Whether that's a good thing, I don't know.

it would be a surprise if Obama carrys Cally and New York in 2012 assuming their economy is still in the tank by the election. Fine,they can give Obama the votes,I dont think Obama will take Penn,Ohio and Florida next time around.

Which one is it?

Good point. I love it!

I appreciate your post.

But I disagree with you. The public sector can create jobs - in fact, a whole shit load of jobs. The US government is the largest employer in the world, I believe.

That fine sir, is a matter for debate. For one thing it depends on what they are doing. If it's just a bunch of jobs created to further regulate this that and another thing, not so much. Personally, private sector jobs are where it's at.

How Can Obama Create 8 Million Jobs With 20 Months To Go?
Wish-upon-a-star.jpg

When you wish upon a star?

Last edited:
Good point. I love it!

I appreciate your post.

That fine sir, is a matter for debate. For one thing it depends on what they are doing. If it's just a bunch of jobs created to further regulate this that and another thing, not so much. Personally, private sector jobs are where it's at.

I work in the private sector, I'm a small business owner.

But you can't say that the government doesn't employ people, or that those people don't spend their money on things like my small business.

Whether it's worth it in the end, I'll leave up to the economists.

Which one is it?

Good point. I love it!

I appreciate your post.

No, the public sector can only FUND jobs.
Never create them. Profit motive ONLY creates jobs.

Good point. I love it!

I appreciate your post.

No, the public sector can only FUND jobs.
Never create them. Profit motive ONLY creates jobs.

We're getting into some philosophical shit here, which is not something I'm willing to go into.

If a new government agency is created staffed, those are jobs that did not exist, coming into existence. That, literally, is creating a job.

I live in Florida and we sure hope alot of job creators come here!!! California and New York may as well be closed for business. Who has a few spare million to open a business in those two states?

Forum List

Back