How can libs/far left ridicule creationists

Not just the far left...

330px-Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage.jpg

Flat-Earth-Society

re libs and the beginning of life

shows the phoneys/hypocrites to be who they are

How can libs/far left ridicule creationists

YOu seem to be confusing angry atheists for liberals.

Most of the most angry atheists I know are right winger libertarians.

We see this propensity of libertarians debating and mocking believers on this board often.

I think the author of this thread is a tad confused.

Flat Earth Society - libs that deny life begins at conception

Actually, life began 4 billion years ago and is a continuing process.

Which has nothing to do with whether or not the government can or should tell women to carry pregnancies they don't want to term.

I'm not a fan of abortion, but I'm a pragmatist. Women aer going to have abortions no matter what the law is.

In the Phillippines, abortion is illegal, but it is estimated that 500-800K abortions are performed every year.

You want less abortions, support sex education, support birth control, support medical and family leave- paid, support universal health coverage.

That will reduce the number of abortions.

Not getting all high and mighty about it, because women who thump the bible are just as likely to abort as those who don't.

Flat Earth Society - libs that deny life begins at conception
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.....what about the "life", BEFORE conception????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ4QOQdnifk]Menstruation Animation - YouTube[/ame]

"This ain't rock 'n roll! It's....
GENOCIDE!!"

:eusa_whistle:

Flesh and bone begin at conception.

Mind and consciousnesses develop later on within complex processes.

Nothing but a growth, until the brain begins serious development.

Well there is no doubt life at conception. However you must agree that certain things must happen for that life, that mass of a few specialized cells, a zygote, to develop into a person. What about conception in a test tube? Sure it's living, it's human, but is it a person?

Forum List

Back