How can liberals believe that...

How can liberals believe that...not having any proof yet someone should still be punished?

Eyewitness testimony is proof. Many people are in prison based on eyewitness restimony
Where's all the eyewitnesses in the judges case?

Dr Ford provided eyewitness testimony to a sexual assault and identified Brett Kavanaugh as the perpetrator
Most sexual assaults don’t take place in front of an audience.

Many people have gone to prison based on testimony of the victim
She was not credible and none of her "witnesses" corroborated her "story". You left that part out. Plus you left out the 36 year part. Memory must be slipping huh?
Different issue

You claim no evidence. A victims testimony is evidence
You may or may not believe it, but it is still evidence

Bill Cosby is in prison based on 30 year old evidence

Wrong. Cosby ADMITTED to his crime.

There is usually physical evidence or evidence that the alleged was actually there. There is no proof with CBF that Kav was even there and non of her witnesses recall it. If there was corroboration that Kav was even in the same house then it may be a different story. Damn, you're dumb.

Again.....you are changing the premise from “no evidence” to “not enough evidence”

The only "evidence" is from a leftwing hack who deleted all her social media before coming out to blame Kavanaugh of rape 36 years later after DiFi sat on it for 7 weeks.

STFU ya lefty loon.

Trump said she gave credible testimony until he turned Trump and reversed himself.
Many women have repressed sexual attacks for decades. Look at Bill Cosby or men molested by priests
They remember the attacks vividly but not some of the details of the surroundings

But DiFi had to stretch it out another 7 weeks?
You leftist are good for nothing but amusement and ridicule.
Here's a little tip...the rest of America sees right through your bullshit.
Why were Republicans willing to ignore potential sexual assault charges in order to rush a vote?
It is a lifetime appointment, why not get the facts first?

Because it wasn't a rush. If the letter had been released rather than suppressed for over six weeks, you might have a point. It's apparent Democrats wanted to delay, and were willing to stall an investigation. Why, then, do the Republicans get blamed? Do you deny that Dems weren't concerned enough to bring this up when they got the information?

How can liberals believe that...not having any proof yet someone should still be punished?

Eyewitness testimony is proof. Many people are in prison based on eyewitness restimony

Many people are in prison due to false eyewitness testimony. Over half of the exonerations from DNA, perjury, and false confessions had eyewitness testimony.

Check out the National Registry of Exonerations if you don’t believe me.

Many people are in prison due to false eyewitness testimony. Over half of the exonerations from DNA, perjury, and false confessions had eyewitness testimony.

Check out the National Registry of Exonerations if you don’t believe me.

Eyewitness, you are correct. But the accuser is obviously biased. LOL. Rightwinger is an idiot.

You don't have to respond to this, because as I see it liberals/Leftists have no response.

You cannot be "the party of science" and continue to see human development in the womb as anything less than a unique human life from the moment of conception. The days of claiming "whatever is in there" was a "clump of cells" is long over and gone. Sure, technically, we are ALL a "clump of cells". But from the moment sperm meets egg, that "clump of cells" has unique human DNA that is not mother, not father, but its own human being.

When it implants and begins to grow, aborting the human is murder.

It is true that the human at this stage of development must grow inside the womb of a mother. The Left uses this fact as reason to say the mother has the right to off her growing baby anytime she pleases, even right up to the 9th month. If people knew what was entailed in offing your baby late in pregnancy they would be driven to vomit. That is not an overstatement. Even a 12 week abortion is violent and involves the ripping of limbs from torsos.

Yet the Left is so wedded to this monstrous procedure that it's really what drove the Kavanaugh madness. To the Left abortion is not a tragic necessity in dire circumstances. It's a "woman's right". Some call it a sacrament. I can't disagree.

It's a moral sickness on the Left, something they have come to embrace that's rotten and corrosive and evil to the core.

So that's it, really. There's no response to this that I can see--it is what it is.
When conservatives start supporting programs that give women alternatives to abortion......I will give them some credibility
They do, there are abstinence programs, adoption programs, financial programs.....oh and they create jobs
If you want to know how to have money, take a Dave Ramsey course.....it's very helpful....

but you gotta put down the crackpipe and stay away from the clubs
That’s about all Republicans offer
Absistence and shame
So how much did you make posting that wisdom?
I notice you lied and didn't put in financial and adoption programs, you really are a despicable person and have no ability to think for yourself........keep shaking that money maker

... [insert your question here]?

I'm new, and I've noticed that conservatives seem to outnumber liberals by quite a bit in this forum. For me, it's sort of like visiting foreign country where you don't quite understand the local culture.

But, it seems to me that beneath the contempt that many of you feel for folks on the political left there's also a large disconnect between what I think of as typical liberal views and your perception of those views. So much so that in many threads it's hard to figure out where to begin to respond.

So! I thought this idea for a thread might be entertaining. The gist is this: say you're baffled by some view that liberals/leftists generally hold. Ask me about it, and I'll try to explain it a little bit.

A few notes:

1) this probably works better if you ask questions about policy preferences, values, or general beliefs about the world (e.g. on the environment, or civil rights, or the criminal justice system, or gender equality, ...) and worse if you ask about obscure current events, which I may or may not know anything about, and on which I won't necessarily know what most liberals think.

2) I may disagree with the premises of your question. I will probably just ignore purely rhetorical/trollish questions unless I think there's some hope of an interesting conversation in it.

3) I don't actually speak for everyone, or even anyone, on the left. I'm not suggesting that only I am allowed to answer or that only my answers count. It's just a goofy idea for a thread.

4) After I try to explain something you are free to insult me and/or liberals in general as suits your mood. Or, really, you don't technically need to wait that long, but it's more interesting if you do, IMO.

Good idea....
I wish you a LOT of luck!

always remember to wear flame retardant clothing.....to protect from both FLAMES and RETARDS.

( I just made a joke!)

seriously....I hope your idea works but I've been here long enough to suspect that the bad guys will just mock the hell out of you......

You don't have to respond to this, because as I see it liberals/Leftists have no response.

You cannot be "the party of science" and continue to see human development in the womb as anything less than a unique human life from the moment of conception. The days of claiming "whatever is in there" was a "clump of cells" is long over and gone. Sure, technically, we are ALL a "clump of cells". But from the moment sperm meets egg, that "clump of cells" has unique human DNA that is not mother, not father, but its own human being.

When it implants and begins to grow, aborting the human is murder.

It is true that the human at this stage of development must grow inside the womb of a mother. The Left uses this fact as reason to say the mother has the right to off her growing baby anytime she pleases, even right up to the 9th month. If people knew what was entailed in offing your baby late in pregnancy they would be driven to vomit. That is not an overstatement. Even a 12 week abortion is violent and involves the ripping of limbs from torsos.

Yet the Left is so wedded to this monstrous procedure that it's really what drove the Kavanaugh madness. To the Left abortion is not a tragic necessity in dire circumstances. It's a "woman's right". Some call it a sacrament. I can't disagree.

It's a moral sickness on the Left, something they have come to embrace that's rotten and corrosive and evil to the core.

So that's it, really. There's no response to this that I can see--it is what it is.
When conservatives start supporting programs that give women alternatives to abortion......I will give them some credibility

You have no response I see. Because there is none. It is a moral horror.
So why don’t conservatives offer women alternatives to abortion?

Birth control, maternity care, child care, children’s healthcare
They do Retard, in abundance.

Forum List

Back