How can I get rid of google

You are confusing Google with Google AdWords and Google Shopping.

Guns and accessories, ammunition, knives, and other weapons are no longer allowed in Google Shopping listings, though consumers will still find these items in organic search results. The weapons ban is part of Google’s transition to paid PLAs (Product Listing Ads) and has some Americans protesting the move as a violation of their Second Amendment rights.

Google Shopping Weapons Ban Has Gun Enthusiasts Up In Arms - Search Engine Watch (#SEW)

Fuck all those "gun enthusiasts" who are pissed at Google. This is one battle they have no hope of winning, because Google doesn't give a shit about what a bunch of whackos with tiny dicks think of them. They have zero power or influence over Google. If every NRA kook boycotted Google from now on, nobody would even notice.

First thing I am so fucking pissed off at these cocksuckers they have stopped allowing gun sale searches on their search section
Now how can I clear my google account without loosing the shit I already have? What the fuck Google?

Google Shopping Censors Guns, Ammo and Accessories - Townhall.com Staff

Is their another good search engine out there any suggestions?

There are plenty of "hunting and fishing" sites out there (Bass Pro) not to mention message boards....

Forum List

Back