How can I get rid of google

Startpage.com

Startpage offers you Web search results from Google in complete privacy!
When you search with Startpage, we remove all identifying information from your query and submit it anonymously to Google ourselves. We get the results and return them to you in total privacy.
Your IP address is never recorded, your visit is not logged, and no tracking cookies are placed on your browser. When it comes to protecting your privacy, Startpage runs the tightest ship on the Internet. Our outstanding privacy policy and thoughtful engineering give you great search results in total anonymity. Here are some of our key features:

• Free proxy surfing available.
  • Praised by privacy experts worldwide.
  • Twelve-year company track record.
  • Third-party certified.

• No IP address recorded.
  • No record is made of your searches.
  • No identifying or tracking cookies used.
  • Powerful SSL encryption available.

First thing I am so fucking pissed off at these cocksuckers they have stopped allowing gun sale searches on their search section
Now how can I clear my google account without loosing the shit I already have? What the fuck Google?

Google Shopping Censors Guns, Ammo and Accessories - Townhall.com Staff

Is their another good search engine out there any suggestions?
Stay away from wingnut sites like townhall.com, which feed you lies and propaganda, knowing you are too stupid to actually search for the truth.

First thing I am so fucking pissed off at these cocksuckers they have stopped allowing gun sale searches on their search section
Now how can I clear my google account without loosing the shit I already have? What the fuck Google?

Stay away from wingnut sites like townhall.com, which feed you lies and propaganda, knowing you are too stupid to actually search for the truth.

I tried it. this is not a lie.

Google is Big Brother.

you can just forward your emails I guess. using gmail is not a big thing.

but fuck Google's other services. get somebody to walk you through transferring all your stuff, then keep a forwarding .... too complicated. LOL

5 guns

Crosman T4 CO2 Powered Air Gun Pistol Ops Kit

Thompson Chicago Typewriter AEG Airsoft Gun 465 fps 43901

Uzi 4.5mm Metal CO2 Blowback Airsoft Rifle 47850

CCI 17 Small Magnum Rifle Primers Number 450

Benjamin Rogue .357 EPCP Air Rifle BPE3571

Oh, I clicked shopping on my search (gun sales), before you posted your link.

Get this when I clicked on your link:

Your search - Ruger gp100 - did not match any shopping results.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
Try fewer keywords.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back