How Can I Get Back on a Banned Message Board?

Gagafritz

Lady Germanotta Snicks
Dec 4, 2011
I tried the HideMyAss software that does not reveal your IP as i know that is usually how they detect you. I also had a friend set up an account with their email and computer and then tried to log on but no luck. I didn't do anything nasty to get banned. Just posted an opinion that one of the mods didn't like. I want to get back on cuz i have friends there i would at least like to get in touch and PM them with my email so we can get back in touch. I am not a troll or spammer or anything like that. Please advise.

:eusa_shhh:

If the mod staff has at least one talented geek who knows a few tools...you don;t stand much of a chance. IP address is just one protection.:eusa_whistle:

Sayin nothing else.

Well, some of these board Mods are jerks. I didn't do anything to violate any COC. I wasn't rude, didn't post bad language or anything like that. They decided they didn't like me so they dogged me throughout the board. I merely posted my kids' Christmas list and they went bezerk on me. It was the most bizarre thing. I would like to be able to get back and talk to some of my peeps that's all.

Well, some of these board Mods are jerks. I didn't do anything to violate any COC. I wasn't rude, didn't post bad language or anything like that. They decided they didn't like me so they dogged me throughout the board. I merely posted my kids' Christmas list and they went bezerk on me. It was the most bizarre thing. I would like to be able to get back and talk to some of my peeps that's all.

I understand your plight and I'm sympathetic- quite right, some mods ARE jerks, they're people after all.

Let me suggest that wherever you land in the future, you exchange a linguistically unique code word or name with your friends that is searchable, not neccesarily even a real word and should something like this happen again, you can post it with a brief personal identifier that only a friend would recognize- that way you can find each other if you become electronically seperated.

Good point. Thanks. I was fortunate to friend one of my peeps and we wound up as real life friends via Facebook. But, with internet chatters, i just want to maintain my contact and not necessarily take it to a friend level but just be able to meet up on another board if something happens. What kind of code word would be an example and how would you then search that?

Good point. Thanks. I was fortunate to friend one of my peeps and we wound up as real life friends via Facebook. But, with internet chatters, i just want to maintain my contact and not necessarily take it to a friend level but just be able to meet up on another board if something happens. What kind of code word would be an example and how would you then search that?

Well, let's try somethng like AXXIOTIQUE and then do a Google search for it-

Last edited:

You got kicked off a message board for posting a Christmas list? What's the site, "Heathen.com?"

Well, let's try somethng like AXXIOTIQUE and then do a Google search for it-

It took a little bit for the googlebot to pick it up but axxiotique produced one result, try it :D

Last edited:
Well, i went to the library and created a brand new email account on gmail or whatever on the library computer. No identifying information and false name, etc. Then, i logged onto the message board and they still denied me access. I didn't put any personal info at all on the library computer not even a name, nickname, nothing. I guess they just must ban a general area.
I know some of you might think i did something "really bad" to get banned. But, i didn't. There was a mod who just did not like me for whatever reason.

When banning, do they ban the general area that the IP comes from?

Forum List

Back