How can I change my user name?

You have to wear out the current name, once it is used enough, it gets lost in the dryer.

I'd like to have another user name. I think sponge bob would be great. Or even Bleach. So how can I do it?

We sometimes approve name changes. When your name changes, your OLD content retains the same name. USUALLY we only do it for folks who want to change their evil ways. Or been here for a long time and are just into a makeover.

We had one guy from Sweden who wanted a name change almost every day. He got banned. LOL.

OldLady is correct. It takes Admin to change the account details. And your "warning record" has to be copied across. BUT -- they will ignore you usually if you go direct. Best to get a vote from the Mod Staff first and let us make the request.

Choose a couple mods and give them a very sad story.

th

Delete your account and start a new one.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Not great advice. STILL need to go thru channels.

I'd like to have another user name. I think sponge bob would be great. Or even Bleach. So how can I do it?

We sometimes approve name changes. When your name changes, your OLD content retains the same name. USUALLY we only do it for folks who want to change their evil ways. Or been here for a long time and are just into a makeover.

We had one guy from Sweden who wanted a name change almost every day. He got banned. LOL.

OldLady is correct. It takes Admin to change the account details. And your "warning record" has to be copied across. BUT -- they will ignore you usually if you go direct. Best to get a vote from the Mod Staff first and let us make the request.

Choose a couple mods and give them a very sad story.
Well, just forget it! You'd do it for John Wayne though!

a mod is the answer
Perhaps one will answer me.

Will a new email addy and sign up under a new name work? If not, maybe get your IP to change your address to a new one? Many of the socks here have differnet IP's, one from work, one from home, one from {b]The[/b] Home, their kids', the local Library, etc.
Thanks but it's all over and done with. I'm thinking about rejoining as lib_snitcherdotsnitch!

Forum List

Back