How can healthcare, a “living wage” etc..EVER become a RIGHT for a nation with an open border?

Nobody has really got in there and tackled my questions.
Is our treasury wealthy enough to extend social services to Mexico?

It's not wealthy enough to float our current citizens. It has nothing to do with immigration. It's a defunct system. Building walls is a misguided solution.

So the solution from the left is to just ease us into being a third world country?

So, no. Where did you come up with that?

Well, if we're not "wealthy enough to float our current citizens" and "building walls is a misguided solution". Seems the alternative is to become a third world country.

It's not wealthy enough to float our current citizens. It has nothing to do with immigration. It's a defunct system. Building walls is a misguided solution.

So the solution from the left is to just ease us into being a third world country?

Well, if we're not "wealthy enough to float our current citizens" and "building walls is a misguided solution". Seems the alternative is to become a third world country.

Or actually fix the problems dragging us down. A wall is simply giving up.

Wouldn't say a wall is giving up, more like a partial solution.

I don't think it solves anything, other than assuaging the irrational fears of xenophobes. If what you're really after is to prevent immigrants from using welfare, change the laws making this possible. Don't turn our nation into a prison camp.

I don't think it solves anything, other than assuaging the irrational fears of xenophobes. If what you're really after is to prevent immigrants from using welfare, change the laws making this possible. Don't turn our nation into a prison camp.

Yeah, pretty sure Congress is into making many decisions.

Holy shit...that’s where we’re at with the spin now?
One whom values sovereignty, security and fiscal protection is a “xenophobe”?
When one builds a wall around their home they’re essentially morphing their home into a prison camp?
How do you wacks come up with this loony shit and expect to be taken seriously?

When one builds a wall around their home they’re essentially morphing their home into a prison camp?

I read history.

I read history.

WTF does that even mean? Hahaha

America does not have open borders. Open borders is a propaganda term designed to flame up Trump's nutjob crazies.

America does not have open borders. Open borders is a propaganda term designed to flame up Trump's nutjob crazies.
No American has a right to healthcare or a living wage. The claim that they dareis a left wing propaganda mindset designed to buy votes for Democrats from freeloaders unwilling to do for themselves paid for by someone other than those that make the claim.

Smart people understand the phrase “open borders” refers to ineffective border / immigration / deportation polices and processes which result in tens of millions of disgusting, indecent, low iQ, taxpayer robbing, thirdworld invaders living amongst good Americans.

How can healthcare, a “living wage” etc..EVER become a RIGHT for a nation with an open border?
Will someone please ask Kamala Harris and the rest of the FSA this question?

Forum List

Back