How can anyone with a brain and motivation support democrats

Agreed. Clooney and his ilk are a dime a dozen hacks that are overpaid.

Yikes! Talk about your class envy . . .

If Clooney, and most of his Hollyweird colleagues had any class, then maybe...
But really, worship Hollyweird hacks and envy anyone who has had the gumption to make something of themselves by doing real jobs.
I don't see any of your Hollyweird idols volunteering to break open those fat bank accounts and open those multi-million dollar houses to help out the starving, broke OWS crowd.

I just don't get it. The party stands for do nothing lazy ass forest gumps. How in the hell can you guys support Obama? Blows my mind.

And I don't get how your party stands for complete hypocrisy and irrational stubbornness.

You should be able to "get it", since your party is guilty of all you charge the other side with, in spades.

I've read countless posts from Republicans stating that the bottom 50% doesn't pay enough, so I'll go with Republicans.

This game is fun.

You apparently don't understand that the bottom 50% don't pay any federal income tax on their income. They did before the Bush tax cuts were passed, and if they aren't extended, they will pay again.

Who wants the Bush tax cuts, that Obama extended last year, extended again?

Think!

Where was income mentioned at that point?

Maybe you should keep reading. :thup:

You responded to this:
Someone else should pay higher taxes.....what party do I belong to?

Most people pay taxes based on their income.

It seems like all right wingnuts do is get drunk and post mean bullshit on messageboards day and night. Dems are much more fun.
Yeah. Democrats are about as much fun as the funeral of 5 teens due to DUI one night when they were out "having fun" behind a wheel, drugged and liquored up and certain they were going to live forever, thanks to the liberal ignoring of illegal drugs pouring over a porous border and longshoremen union guys looking the other way when a shipment comes in from drug-producing states, at the behest of their partners in crime in politics who quickly move on to the next topic when the issue of dealing with illegal drug running comes up so they can keep power at election times.

Yep, hearing one of their mothers crying about her lost daughter over my counter who was just along for the ride and didn't know better than to get into a car with someone who had just ingested a couple of pints of beer and mixed it with snorted products, pills, spliffs and/or doctored brownies. The stern-faced detective delivering the news wanted to look through her stuff and found upper and downer use items, birth control pills, condoms, etc., that told them their daughter's youth had been stolen for quite some time prior to the "accident" on the mountain, in which both colliding cars went sliding down the steep decline by the crash site 150 yards below at a high velocity, through old and new pine stands, stopped rudely by some small and very damaging boulders that left no survivors found by the search party that had to go out looking for them when one of the parents noticed their son wasn't home at 11 o'clock curfew. Remains had to be dealt with by experienced climbers, because there was no place near where a helicopter could land. Evidence showed that two of them had not died immediately but were still strapped into the mangled mass, dead, when found. Seems they displayed the car as a memorial and warning to people about DUIs, somewhere in town for 3 or 4 years.

What Congress decides has a great influence on lives. Its decision to show mercy to drug dealers and pushers and let parents grieve in the aftermath is a good illustration of giving in to factions that are self-centered to the point of being sociopaths--people whose vices give them the capacity to kill others by inappropriate action with no remorse until something so egregious happens they have no choice but to notice it and think up an off-the-wall word that excuses them, such as when Clinton obstructed the Justice of a few of his objects of desire, and Lanny Davis came out with the bullshit excuse of his actions being "indefensible". You heard no other words while Democrats laughed off the thought of Clinton standing trial for dereliction of duty. "Indefensible!" here and "Indefensible!" there. "Indefensible" everywhere.

His brilliant word confused ordinary people, who may have been unaware that was Democrat code for STFU, hold fast to Omerta, and Move On.

Last edited:
I just don't get it. The party stands for do nothing lazy ass forest gumps. How in the hell can you guys support Obama? Blows my mind.

But if by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal."

But if by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal."

If you believe in all of that, then how can you support Obama?

Ironic that you are talking about other people's brain power, but have to ask that stupid question.

Ironic that you are talking about other people's brain power, but have to ask that stupid question.

Ironic as your inability to explain your support?

They support Obama if they are Communists, don't understand the different ideologies, or were indoctrinated at home or school. There is zero rationalization for supporting someone who wants unconstitutional ideology change as Obama does. Obamabots are the stupidest most dangerous ppl on earth next to radical Muslims. Think about it they have been educated and should realize history repeats and they are the violent crazies.

The irony is that anyone thinks the country will be different depending on the party of the President.

They're the same wolves in sheeps clothing.

Forum List

Back