How can all other churches be right

When those churches are not mentioned in the Bible and their teachings can't be found there? The church of Christ has both within the Bible, yet we're overlooked and dismissed as fanatical, he who follows anything but the Bible is fanatical.
Talk to Kalam...he'll explain how the Bible is a corruption of Jesus' message written by selfish men, and how the Koran is the only path to heaven.

koran.gif

I have my copy.

Perfer the Holy Bible (King James version) myself. That's my rule book.

Pharisees were hypocrites who denied Christ, for if they would have believed the scriptures they would have accepted Christ.

Jews were not going to perform idol worship and worship Jesus.

Jews can and will only worship the one G-d that they know.
Jesus is God made man...THERE IS NO IDLE WORSHIP...

if Christ was not one and the same, then you would have idle worship, but because christians believe Christ is a manisfestation of God himself, as the holy ghost is a manifestation of God himself....believing in a triune God, one God....3 manisfsetations, is not idle worship....

The problem is that it's all Christian creations.

The problem is that it's all Christian creations.

We believe it because Christ told us such, that HE and the Father were ONE among many other things He preached....and also because Christ rose from the dead and walked among them afterwards, for a while...and continued to teach....

I have no problems with you and what you believe, and I can see how you could think it is idle worship or just plain nuts, but without reading the new testament yourself, it would be hard for me to explain....

if you are Jewish, you will be judged by the Law, on judgment day, not by your belief in Christ....is what the New Testament states....but it will be Christ(God in the form of man) that will do such....you will see him face to face, no matter who you are or what you believe...is what i believe....is my faith...many Christians differ in beliefs....

i don't believe we should sweat the small things, (the small differences) as the bass seems to....

We believe it because Christ told us such, that HE and the Father were ONE
Muslims and Jews believe that the Trinity was an invention of early Roman Christians who could not easily give up their Pagan (multi-god) beliefs.

In the Koran, Jesus tells Mohammed that he is only a prophet, under God, like Abraham and Moses.

Every major religion in the world says that if you don't believe the way that they do, you'll most likely not get into heaven. I don't buy into that theory - especially the Southern Baptist point of view as I was raised in the Southern Baptist church. I can't wait to get to heaven so I can get a look at the "official" rule book and see how far off everybody here on Earth has been. Wouldn't it be really cool if the "official" rule book said that Jack Daniels was what Jesus turned the water into instead of wine?

That's true only if "every major religion in the world" is Christianity. Judaism is certainly not that way. Islam probably not either. I dont know much about Buddhism, Taoism, or Confucianism but I don't think they put much stock in an afterlife.

That's true only if "every major religion in the world" is Christianity. Judaism is certainly not that way. Islam probably not either. I dont know much about Buddhism, Taoism, or Confucianism but I don't think they put much stock in an afterlife.
Buddhism and Hinduism are all about reincarnation...which tends to disturb practitioners of western religion.

Reincarnation_AS.jpg

Buddhism and Hinduism are all about reincarnation...which tends to disturb practitioners of western religion.

Doesn't disturb me in the least. I think they are wrong, but they at least understand that life didn't begin with birth and doesn't end with death.

Heck, it's hard enough to get believers in Western religion to recognize that.

All Church cannot be right. There is either one correct or none of them are.
As for the Bible, it's a good tool to bring men closer to God, but it can only do so much. That's why the Lord gave us the Holy Spirit. So we aren't fending for ourselves but learning straight from Him.

Satan doesn't decieve people by telling them outright lies. He decieves them by mixing some of the truth in his lies and convincing them that because one principle he is teaching is correct they all are. The Bible is useless without the Holy Spirit. God is the final authority of all truth, not the Bible. The Bible leads us to God. It is in God we are to trust, not the flesh. We can't tell God "I'll only believe what you said in the Bible, but anything else and I won't". We are supposed to live off every Word that proceeds from the mouth of God. Whether he says it 2000 years ago, today or whether He says it in the future. And God hasn't stopped speaking.

Does God still speak? if you limit what He says to that which has already been said then no He doesn't. And that would be a changing God, because the Scriptures teach of a God who communicates regularly and commands them to testify of their experiences.

Bingo!

Muslims and Jews believe that the Trinity was an invention of early Roman Christians who could not easily give up their Pagan (multi-god) beliefs.

In the Koran, Jesus tells Mohammed that he is only a prophet, under God, like Abraham and Moses.

does the koran teach that Jesus returns in the end of age and helps rescue them or is it Mohamed ? does the koran teach that Jesus will sit in judgment of them?

since you seem to know the Koran, can you answer those questions?

does the koran teach that Jesus returns in the end of age and helps rescue them or is it Mohamed ? does the koran teach that Jesus will sit in judgment of them?

The answers are:
No
No
and
No.

The Bible is the only Way for man to obtain salvation, following any other doctrine than that which is written is sin and those who do it shall perish and be burned to crisp in hellfire and brimstone.

The Bible is the only Way for man to obtain salvation, following any other doctrine than that which is written is sin and those who do it shall perish and be burned to crisp in hellfire and brimstone.

Do you mean The King James Bible? The Anchor Bible? The Septuagint? The Tanakh and New Testiment?
Which one?

The answers are:
No
No
and
No.

You Jews have already missed the train and running to the mountains in white robes isn't going to save you.

The answers are:
No
No
and
No.

You Jews have already missed the train and running to the mountains in white robes isn't going to save you.
:cuckoo:

The jews are on the right train, if you want to be on the scooter going downhill that's your issue.

Forum List

Back