CDZ How can a transgender woman(man) have an abortion?

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by justoffal, Jul 9, 2019.

1. francoHFW

francoHFW Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,864
    Whatever do you mean? LOL

2. Dekster

Dekster Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,782
    My understanding is that the standard practice is you have to do therapy and live as the gender you want to be before they will do the slicing and dicing. I talked to a male to female trans person once and they said that legally, becoming a female was the easiest part of the whole process. You just applied and a court ordered that your birth certificate be reissued with your new name and gender. That was maybe around 2008 or so before it became such an issue. Judge's just rubberstamped that part of the process.

3. flacaltenn

flacaltenn Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,503
    But yet the vast majority of those identifying as transexuals (not tranvestites) never go thru all the motions.. Of course it's EXPENSIVE... And that's a problem.. But it IS "elective".....

So in that vast majority, there's a lot of issues and NO CERTIFICATION that they actually belong to this "class"...

4. Dekster

Dekster Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,782
    Well technically most surgeries are "elective" even if they are necessary to continue existing for much longer and there is no such thing as cheap medicine. In the end, I find it all weird. It is not something I have any frame of reference for. It doesn't really bother me that much. My only concern is the bathroom/lockerroom stuff and even there is is because of the trend to equate any sort of reasonable compromise in segregationist nonsense, particularly in schools.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Polishprince

Polishprince Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,081

You can also do the operation at home, like this couple did in Butler County, PA

Tammy Felbaum speaks out about crime that sent her to prison

6. Dekster

Dekster Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,782
    I really have no idea how I ended up watching it, but I do recall seeing a online video once of a man cutting his penis off with a pair of hand pruners. IIRC he was mental or stoned or something. I think it was labeled something like, "Are you brave enough to watch the most disgusting video on the internet" or something along those lines. I didn't know what it was about even watching the video it was so dodgy quality and then it became clear about the time he did the deed. Gave me the willies thinking about it for months after watching it.

7. GLASNOST

GLASNOST VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,784
    "How can a transgender woman(man) have an abortion?"

By aborting its penis. Or maybe by identifying itself as a fertile woman ..... just that one day.

• Winner Winner x 1