How Bush would have taken care of the oil spill

R

rdean

Considering Bush's record on Katrina clean-up, Iraq, Afghanistan, the economy, the Justice System, the EAP and foreign affairs, how would Bush and the Republicans have handled the oil spill crisis?

I'm sure Bush would of been out covering the Obama's ass just like you Obamabots are.:lol:

Considering Bush's record on Katrina clean-up, Iraq, Afghanistan, the economy, the Justice System, the EAP and foreign affairs, how would Bush and the Republicans have handled the oil spill crisis?

He'd call you to find out what he should do...

What's your point?? Do you want people to stop criticizing Obama unless they can show that Bush would have done a better job?? This is an exercise in futility from every angle.

I'm sure Bush would of been out covering the Obama's ass just like you Obamabots are.:lol:

In other words, "You don't know". That's OK. Bush probably wouldn't know either.

we hell yeah I don't know, my way back to the Bush administration crystal ball is broken right now.:lol:

man the stupid is strong with this thread.:cuckoo:

Genesis:

And on the 8th Day, Obama finally realized whether the Oil Spill was from a Terrorist Attack or not, it was the biggest Ecological Disaster in American history and asked Rdean, "What would a real President like Dubya have done?"

Last edited:

Considering Obama's record on "clean-up" aka Nationionalizing GM, AIG, healthcare, cowtowing to foreign countries and the current oil spill, I'd say Bush couldn't do any worse than your deity.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
The 64K question is................would Bush have sent in SWAT!!!??????????:tomato:

3106_f34e2ee0257b208551784dec850f1d.jpg

Now............Ive had a few laughs since Obama took office, but this made me laugh my balls off. And how does Obama follow that up? Send a bunch of lawyers down there!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Then...........the report today is that the administration is sending two C 130's and this slick is massive and will impact hundreds and hundreds of miles of coastline.

C-130_Hercules_a.jpg

Rumours are the administration is now considering THIS as a next measure....................

clash_of_the_titans.jpg

"Release the Kracken!!!"

Not sure even George Bush could surpass this level of silly, s0ns??!!!! SWAT???!!!!!!!!!!!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Last edited:
Awesome! Another pointless, "who cares?" thread about the oil spill.

Instead of asking what Bush would have done, which is obviously just a setup to trash Bush, why not pick a pres that most would agree was a pretty good guy and ask what he would do?

How about Lincoln? Everyone pretty much likes him.

Awesome! Another pointless, "who cares?" thread about the oil spill.

Instead of asking what Bush would have done, which is obviously just a setup to trash Bush, why not pick a pres that most would agree was a pretty good guy and ask what he would do?

How about Lincoln? Everyone pretty much likes him.

:eusa_shhh:
they gotta try to cover the Obama's ass from all criticism, don't ya know.

Genesis:

And on the 8th Day, Obama finally realized whether the Oil Spill was from a Terrorist Attack or not, it was the biggest Ecological Disaster in American history and asked Rdean, "What would a real President like Dubya have done?"

Invaded Argentina, obviously.

Question, why does the right keep insisting Obama is doing nothing and has done nothing? Do they watch the news?

Bomb the shit out of it, then land his plane on a carrier and announce "Mission Accomplished"???
Is this the answer you seek?

PS
And, no Amanda, I don't like Lincoln :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back