How 'bout them Devils!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Down 2-0 already to the Flyers! LOL

Haha, Jackass, your Devils suck like you! :D

I know I'm taking a chance and that I'll be eating crow if they come back to win the series, but I just couldn't refrain from capitalizing on their stinkiness!

Im sure you couldnt...but remember this..They were down 3 games to 0 and came back to win the series 3 years ago!!

Originally posted by Jackass
Im sure you couldnt...but remember this..They were down 3 games to 0 and came back to win the series 3 years ago!!

I guess I wouldn't be too surprised if they did it again but I'll have my voodoo dolls out in full force to ensure they don't!

Hells yes. Orange and Black attack. Devils aint got it this year. Still gonna be tough for the Fly guys but if they can close this series in 5, they have a shot.

Toronto and Ottawa are going to 7. Bos and Mon are going at least 6 and possibly 7 if Theodore can work some more magic. So The Flyers will be fresh for their next opponent. While whoever will be beat up.

Guess they will be going the Rangers in golf. Im not worried. Next year they will win it all!

Sorry to interrupt, but I wanted to let you know that the Lightning are going to KICK PHILLY's ASS.

Forum List

Back