How bout them Cowgirls!!!

Wanna count Superbowl rings? Oh, that's right ...... nevermind.

If having Superbowl rings makes the cowgirls so great, then how did they just get their @$$ handed to them by the Eagles?

TO was running scared to get out of there.

If having Superbowl rings makes the cowgirls so great, then how did they just get their @$$ handed to them by the Eagles?

Exaggeration alert! I hardly call 38-24 having their asses handed to them.

TO was running scared? Well, he WAS in Philly right? Completely understandable. It ain't like y'all are known for your manners ....

Ah the rings, when a cowgirl fan is backed into a corner. :laugh:

Laugh all you want. The Rings and honors that go with them are there. Perhaps someday your team will find out what it's like.

FYI, I am not really much of an NFL fan anymore. Haven't watched a game this year, matter of fact. More than anything else, free agency kind of ruined the game for me. That and the annual set of rule changes.

I'll always be a Cowboys fan and a Steelers fan. Last place or first, matters little to me. Have been since 1968.

As opposed to fans of teams who only come out of the woodwork when their team wins a few.

Having said all that, you place way too much importance on the impact of your team around here. The Cowbys beat the Redskins = succesful season. Y'all lost your heat when Buddy Ryan left.

Laugh all you want. The Rings and honors that go with them are there. Perhaps someday your team will find out what it's like.

FYI, I am not really much of an NFL fan anymore. Haven't watched a game this year, matter of fact. More than anything else, free agency kind of ruined the game for me. That and the annual set of rule changes.

I'll always be a Cowboys fan and a Steelers fan. Last place or first, matters little to me. Have been since 1968.

As opposed to fans of teams who only come out of the woodwork when their team wins a few.

Having said all that, you place way too much importance on the impact of your team around here. The Cowbys beat the Redskins = succesful season. Y'all lost your heat when Buddy Ryan left.

Every game to me is important but Cowboys, Giants, Skins games have an extra oompf to them. I was born in philly. Im an Eagle fan to the core. I was around through the drek years of Kotite and Rhodes and Im here now when Reid has this team the best theyve ever been over the past 8 years. So when that ring does come, its going to be extra sweet.

I know I saw TO go soft on a couple of inside routes and muff the catch. He knew the Eagles defense was gonna pound him if he caught the ball over the middle.

Dallas didn't play a bad game, but they didn't capitalize on as many of Philly's mistakes as the Eagles did of the Cowboys' mistakes.

BTW, don't go disparaging the Dallas Cowgirls! Disrespect the Cowboys all you want, but by gosh leave off the women-folk!

Every game to me is important but Cowboys, Giants, Skins games have an extra oompf to them. I was born in philly. Im an Eagle fan to the core. I was around through the drek years of Kotite and Rhodes and Im here now when Reid has this team the best theyve ever been over the past 8 years. So when that ring does come, its going to be extra sweet.

Like I said, I haven't watched a game yet this season. For one thing, I just can't sit down and watch anything for 3 hours. I really became more and more disenchanted with the NFL late 80s-ish when the show became more about the officials than the players.

The game became more and more about money over the years, but free agency made it TOTALLY about money. You would NEVER see Tom Landry sign TO after that BS he pulled in the star at midfield when he was with the 49ers.

When I was a kid, most of players played because they loved the game. Face it, Johnny Unitas was the highest paid player one year at $15k. There was no money in it, really, so it had to be for the love of the game.

That's gone. Well, I love the game. I loved to play. I don't love what the NFL has made of it.

Forum List

Back