how bout a poll?

1. What was the last commercial that made you laugh? the one with lassie thinking hes bruce lee

2. Party with a bunch of people, or stay at home with a few close friends? depends on my mood

3. Last thing you felt guilty for laughing at. im not bothered by feelings of guilt

4. What's one thing that you always buy a name-brand of, even if you know the generic brand is just as good. marlboro

5. Ever been arrested? yes, breaking a restraining order, communicating a thread, disobeying a lawful order (x3)... it was a good night

6. Name one food that people talk about often that you've never eaten. hell i dont know...cow tongue?

7. Last time you cried (or almost cried, for the manly-men who refuse to admit that they've shown emotion). i dont cry or even come close to it

8. What are your Easter traditions? whats easter?

9. How do you feel right now? And you cannot use the words "happy", "sad", or any synonyms thereof. fucking wore out

10. What do you do on a regular basis, even though every time you do it, you swear to yourself you're never doing it again? masturbate!!!

11. Post a random quote from a movie or TV show you like, and see if people can guess what it's from: i put that thing in the one place we went to that one time

12. Back when you used to hang out and drink with friends, did you play any drinking games? If so, what ones did you play? drionk drank drunk, quarters

13. Going to the movies alone: "what a loser!" or "Who cares, I'm there to watch a movie, not socialize." who cares

14. What's the deal with the trucker hats? I mean, REALLY! i dont know either

15. Last thing you cooked. grilled hamburgers tonight

16. Last thing you bought. smokes

1. What was the last commercial that made you laugh?

During the superbowl, the budweiser with the dog that was told to go fetch! other than that, I haven't watched much tv since Nick Jr. is on all the time and at night either here or bed.

2. Party with a bunch of people, or stay at home with a few close friends?

home with a few close friends.

3. Last thing you felt guilty for laughing at.

An accident this puerto rican girl got into - she got out dancing around and Dom was with me laughing and she told him off big time, I couldn't help it, I busted out laughing.

4. What's one thing that you always buy a name-brand of, even if you know the generic brand is just as good.

hmm, that's tough - shampoo's, but i use a few name instead of generic

5. Ever been arrested?

Nope, tried to get arrested once though, but they wouldn't arrest us.

6. Name one food that people talk about often that you've never eaten.

Indian Food!!!!

7. Last time you cried (or almost cried, for the manly-men who refuse to admit that they've shown emotion).

Tonight!

8. What are your Easter traditions?

Having dinner with family and watch my Brothers get one of the kids to do something wrong!!! :D

9. How do you feel right now? And you cannot use the words "happy", "sad", or any synonyms thereof.

I feel relieved! and that a new start is happening for me.

10. What do you do on a regular basis, even though every time you do it, you swear to yourself you're never doing it again?

CLEAN!

11. Post a random quote from a movie or TV show you like, and see if people can guess what it's from:

Blank - will have to come back to that!

12. Back when you used to hang out and drink with friends, did you play any drinking games? If so, what ones did you play?

PASS OUT! and of course cards

13. Going to the movies alone: "what a loser!" or "Who cares, I'm there to watch a movie, not socialize."

Loser!

14. What's the deal with the trucker hats? I mean, REALLY!

Rednecks! hehee, men that haven't bathed and have to cover their hair.

15. Last thing you cooked.

Chicken Milano

16. Last thing you bought.

Blinds for my living room

1. What was the last commercial that made you laugh?
Trunk Monkey

2. Party with a bunch of people, or stay at home with a few close friends?
Party with a bunch of people

SE cleaning the dog'd but! Especially because I wouldn't do it!

4. What's one thing that you always buy a name-brand of, even if you know the generic brand is just as good.
Ice Cream - Cookies

5. Ever been arrested?
No

6. Name one food that people talk about often that you've never eaten.
There isn't much that I haven't tried and liked

7. Last time you cried (or almost cried, for the manly-men who refuse to admit that they've shown emotion).
Not sure

8. What are your Easter traditions?
Dinner with family - Easter baskets and this year, SE's Birthday

9. How do you feel right now? And you cannot use the words "happy", "sad", or any synonyms thereof.
Totally frustrated

10. What do you do on a regular basis, even though every time you do it, you swear to yourself you're never doing it again?
Smoke

11. Post a random quote from a movie or TV show you like, and see if people can guess what it's from:
Straight to the moon Alice

12. Back when you used to hang out and drink with friends, did you play any drinking games? If so, what ones did you play?
no games just drank a lot

13. Going to the movies alone: "what a loser!" or "Who cares, I'm there to watch a movie, not socialize."
Would live to go, but SE hates the fact that you can't smoke in the movie theatre

14. What's the deal with the trucker hats? I mean, REALLY!
What?

15. Last thing you cooked.
Spaghetti

16. Last thing you bought.
A lighter

That seems like a very odd stopping place, so there. [/B][/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHHAHA!!! oh, please tell me it was Bubba's butt that had to be cleaned?
:D

the guy who plays Michael is really hot in that movie too.

Jason Patric. Equally yummy. He was also in Speed 2.

PASS OUT! and of course cards

holy hell Janeen. I forgot all about Pass Out. I LOVE that game. You can never land on a damn Light Up Square when you need one.

Funny but true story: I landed on a Light Up square and one of the guys playing offered me $50 to sell him the square so he could light up. Of course, I took it :D

Was a fun game lil - can't forget about the tongue twister too! always got everyone on this one!

The Black Bug Bled Black Blood!!!!! next time your drunk, try saying that one! :D

Originally posted by janeeng

YUP IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:laugh:

Was a fun game lil - can't forget about the tongue twister too! always got everyone on this one!

The Black Bug Bled Black Blood!!!!! next time your drunk, try saying that one! :D
to hell with being drunk, i can hardly say it sober!

Originally posted by Johnney
to hell with being drunk, i can hardly say it sober!

this is true Johnney! but so much more fun drunk with others!

Woah, I wasn't aware Pass-Out had been around for that long!

Jim, what is President?

I'm emarassed to ask this since apparently everyone has played it, but how do you play quarters?

Can't wait for the story on that one!!!!

My godfather is greek and oh the GOOD cooking I get to enjoy at his house! woohoo!

Forum List

Back