how bout a poll?

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
It's quiet on the board, the last few days, so...

1. What was the last commercial that made you laugh?

2. Party with a bunch of people, or stay at home with a few close friends?

3. Last thing you felt guilty for laughing at.

4. What's one thing that you always buy a name-brand of, even if you know the generic brand is just as good.

5. Ever been arrested?

6. Name one food that people talk about often that you've never eaten.

7. Last time you cried (or almost cried, for the manly-men who refuse to admit that they've shown emotion).

8. What are your Easter traditions?

9. How do you feel right now? And you cannot use the words "happy", "sad", or any synonyms thereof.

10. What do you do on a regular basis, even though every time you do it, you swear to yourself you're never doing it again?

11. Post a random quote from a movie or TV show you like, and see if people can guess what it's from:

12. Back when you used to hang out and drink with friends, did you play any drinking games? If so, what ones did you play?

13. Going to the movies alone: "what a loser!" or "Who cares, I'm there to watch a movie, not socialize."

14. What's the deal with the trucker hats? I mean, REALLY!

15. Last thing you cooked.

16. Last thing you bought.

That seems like a very odd stopping place, so there.

Those Quizno's commercials with the freaky hampster things always make me smile.

Stay home with a few friends, definitely.

A joke my friend told me that was so horrible, I'm not even going to post it here.

4. What's one thing that you always buy a name-brand of, even if you know the generic brand is just as good.

Gotta have my Clairol Herbal Essences

5. Ever been arrested?

Not yet! Got a Minor Possession when I was 18, had the cops call my parents out to a party when I was 17, but so far, no arrests.

Shiitaki mushrooms

7. Last time you cried (or almost cried, for the manly-men who refuse to admit that they've shown emotion).

The other day, watching Jersey Girl

I used to get up and check out my basket (sometimes if I was lucky the easter bunny would bring me a toy, too), then we'd go to church, then come home and eat a turkey dinner. Kind of boring, I know.

9. How do you feel right now? And you cannot use the words "happy", "sad", or any synonyms thereof.

Very anxious

10. What do you do on a regular basis, even though every time you do it, you swear to yourself you're never doing it again?

Bump my shin on the bedpost
Eat at Taco Bell

11. Post a random quote from a movie or TV show you like, and see if people can guess what it's from:

"It's like my mother used to say: life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over. There, you have your happy ending, now get out of my f*cking cab!!!"

12. Back when you used to hang out and drink with friends, did you play any drinking games? If so, what ones did you play?

We used to play Asshole and Drinking Jenga (all the blocks have stuff written on them that you have to do) a bunch, but we got a Beer Pong table recently, so we've been playing that a lot.

13. Going to the movies alone: "what a loser!" or "Who cares, I'm there to watch a movie, not socialize."

Hey, I didn't spend $7 so one of my dumbass friends can lean over and ask "what was she in?" every thirty seconds. Honestly, sometimes I go alone, sometimes with friends.

I know, right?

A hot dog

a bottle of wine

1. What was the last commercial that made you laugh? The farting horse commercial during the Superbowl

2. Party with a bunch of people, or stay at home with a few close friends? Party with a bunch of people

3. Last thing you felt guilty for laughing at. A kid falling on the ice. Cant help it. It was funny.

4. What's one thing that you always buy a name-brand of, even if you know the generic brand is just as good. Tampons :D

5. Ever been arrested? Nope. Never been "caught" ;)

6. Name one food that people talk about often that you've never eaten. cavaier (sp?) escargo (sp?)

7. Last time you cried (or almost cried, for the manly-men who refuse to admit that they've shown emotion). During a movie... My Girl. Last time for non-movie: when my grandmother passed away last May.

8. What are your Easter traditions? Easter Dinner at my grandmothers... turkey, ham, roast beef, mashed potatoes, homemade rolls, gravy, corn, green beans, stuffing, sweet potatoes, noodles... at least 3 different pies. I wonder if I have to count those points on Weight Watchers?

9. How do you feel right now? And you cannot use the words "happy", "sad", or any synonyms thereof. Shitty. I hate work. Even more shitty because I have 7 more hours of it left.

10. What do you do on a regular basis, even though every time you do it, you swear to yourself you're never doing it again? Well... I dont drink on a regular basis.. but when I do, I swear I'm never gonna do it again.

11. Post a random quote from a movie or TV show you like, and see if people can guess what it's from: "You're a bloodsucking vampire!!!!! OH! You wait till MOM finds out!!!!!!"

12. Back when you used to hang out and drink with friends, did you play any drinking games? If so, what ones did you play? Asshole mostly.

13. Going to the movies alone: "what a loser!" or "Who cares, I'm there to watch a movie, not socialize." Who cares.

14. What's the deal with the trucker hats? I mean, REALLY! Uh... okay.

15. Last thing you cooked. pork chops

16. Last thing you bought. toilet paper.

The cat food commercial that shows the cats stalking african wildlife

stay at home

I plead the fifth

I don't do any of the buying ;)

5. Ever been arrested?

yes

can't think of any

when my little kitten, simba, died

awake, finally

theres not enough room on this board for that

Is that 0600 in the AM or PM?

quarters

there to watch a movie

:gives:

KL won't let me cook

xbox games

Originally posted by Dan
It's quiet on the board, the last few days, so...

1. What was the last commercial that made you laugh? I turn commercials

2. Party with a bunch of people, or stay at home with a few close friends? Friends & Pina Colada's

3. Last thing you felt guilty for laughing at. My son's Dare play

4. What's one thing that you always buy a name-brand of, even if you know the generic brand is just as good. Deoderant

5. Ever been arrested? Not yet but I am sure I will with Janeen soon !

6. Name one food that people talk about often that you've never eaten. Clams

7. Last time you cried (or almost cried, for the manly-men who refuse to admit that they've shown emotion). 1 Week ago to tell my boss I quit.

8. What are your Easter traditions? Boiling Crawfish with the family

9. How do you feel right now? And you cannot use the words "happy", "sad", or any synonyms thereof. Blahhh

10. What do you do on a regular basis, even though every time you do it, you swear to yourself you're never doing it again? Curse

11. Post a random quote from a movie or TV show you like, and see if people can guess what it's from: Tell me about it , Stud ...

Quarters
I have Never went alone
Greasy and smelly
Crock Pot Chicken
Toothpaste
That seems like a very odd stopping place, so there.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Last time for non-movie: when my grandmother passed 11. Post a random quote from a movie or TV show you like, and see if people can guess what it's from: "You're a bloodsucking vampire!!!!! OH! You wait till MOM finds out!!!!!!"

[/B]

Oh I know where that one came from..Was it the Lost Boys? Huh, Do I win a prize or something?:happy2:

Well can really say I like to flip through them don't really care much of them.

A bunch
Johnney falling off his chair backwards it was so funny..

smokes

5. Ever been arrested?
Now what one do you want? Arrested because I broke the law? if that's the one than no..If you are talking about arrested by a cop well OH YEAH BABY..Bring on the handcuff

Carrotts never liked them everyone says I need to eat more but dam if you don't like something than why eat it..

I can say that I have cried more this year than the past 4years.

8. What are your Easter traditions?getting a bike or something springish like that. and trying to figure out which one of us would get the new bike.

I feel better than I did yesterday..LOL

10. What do you do on a regular basis, even though every time you do it, you swear to yourself you're never doing it again?Drink and every time I wake up with a dam hangover I tell myself that i'm going to drink in all time but then the next time I'm out there drinking with friends again will I ever learn. I'm thinking not.

11. Post a random quote from a movie or TV show you like, and see if people can guess what it's from:"I think she gets it from me."

Who ever can get drunk first and puke..I was always the one who would get the last one to puke but when I did it was not nice to smell...

13. Going to the movies alone: "what a loser!" or "Who cares, I'm there to watch a movie, not socialize."Movies alone is a big loser that's why I go by myself..because I am a big loser and plus you don't have to share your popcorn..

it's sexy..well maybe not but it looks like the 80's has struck back..and i can't complain I love to wear hats.

15. Last thing you cooked.well nothing because I don't know how to..well I can cook..you know I make the best mac and cheese with hotdogs in the world..

a pizza last night for supper told ya that I don't cook..
:cof:

Have to agree with you on that The Lost Boys is a great movie..can't tell it was made in the 80's but it still is a great movie. the guy who plays Michael is really hot in that movie too. :D

You need to read more than the inner circle section! There's been over 1,000 posts in the past 48 hours.

Well, you know I never go into the political boards. And I rarely check the Humor section, and never check the Adults Only section, and rarely look at the What Are You Listening to? thread. So there!:p:

"Sir, shouldn't you buckle up?" "Ahh, buckle this! Ludicrous speed, GO!"

Spaceballs!

Your quote actually made me laugh out loud, I used to love this movie when I was a little kid.

DK, your quote is really really familiar, and I just can't come up with it.

JMarie, just being in my presence should be enough of a prize.:D

Dairy Queen commercial with the dad carrying the baby in front, the kid kicks the day in the nuts then head butts him.

few close friends

my dog running into my wife, then looking at me with a shit eating grin on his face

dog food

5. Ever been arrested? no

I've tried just about everything that people would often talk about

when my dog rammed in the nuts, curled me up like a baby

church, brunch buffet, nap

content

miss workout

they bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into, I say let'em die

drinking and driving

who cares

I can handle the hats, what about the plumber cracks, yikes

beef tournedoes

my wife's anniversary ring, oh man she is going to put me in the poor house.

None that I remember.

Stay at home with a few friends.

The following exchange with my 3 year old son:

Me: here’s your pineapple.
Him: I don’t want it.
Me: okay, put it in the fridge for later.
Him: No, you.
Me: Nooo. If you don’t want it, put it away for later.
Him: No, it’s not my job.
Just great!

Butter

5. Ever been arrested?

Not as an adult.

I can’t think of anything that I’ve not tried that people talk about.

I’m not really sure…do cry an awful lot these days just at tv and stuff.

Don’t have any.

I feel like silky smooth skin.

Skip meals.

Later days.

Yes…quarters, slam, what the heck is the one with the card on your forehead??

I’ve gone alone and with friends. Don’t care either way.

I know not.

Steak on the grill, new potatoes and wax beans.

Well, really, I buy stuff every day. Like the taxi I took around NYC today. But, the real thing is my ipod mini. Cooooool.

1.What was the last commercial that made you laugh?

The toys r us one with the rabbits singing ‘here comes peter cottontail’. I KNOW its stupid but that one makes me laugh to the point of hysteria.

Stay at home with either DK, my kids or even by myself.
I like myself better than I like most other people anyway. lol

DK asleep on the couch and drooling on the pillow – he was so tired, bless his heart….but it was still funny.

Most anything. Im peculiar that way

5. Ever been arrested?

Hell no….not yet anyway

I truly cant think of anything that is spoken of often.
Hagus (that sheep belly thing from Armageddon) is the only thing that comes to mind, and that’s just because I saw the movie again recently.

When I got burned in the fire a few weeks ago – that friggin hurt!

Well, Ive been informed that my children are growing out of them.
But they are/were (whichever) easter baskets, coloring the eggs (yes, we make DK help), and making roasted duck with hazelnut green beans and Beltaine salad for the fam

I feel……..therefore I am.
Or you can just ask DK – he knows how I feel. Lol.

Yell at my husband. JK
The correct answer is smoke. Boo – craps to me. Bleh.

DK, you are not allowed to guess.

“ooooooooo – BAD baby!”

Not really. I really have only been drunk twice. Once I puked my guts out and once I rode topless on a stationwagon down my friend’s neighborhood. I was young and stupid. I don’t drink anymore.

I prefer to wait till they come out on DVD so I can multi-task while Im watching.

?????

chicken in a lemon-mint sauce with roasted garlic – good stuff maynerd!

Starbucks! Quadruple espresso mach. – EXTRA dry = no milk; only foam.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth

I truly cant think of anything that is spoken of often.
Hagus (that sheep belly thing from Armageddon) is the only thing that comes to mind, and that’s just because I saw the movie again recently.

Oy, ya got me there too. I have never eaten haggas. And, will never.

GA ROSS.

Forum List

Back