How Bout A New 'Paranormal' Discussion Forum?

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
It could be very interesting. Discussing unusual occurring events & things in our world really can be fascinating. I know we have a 'Conspiracy Theory' forum but that really is different than discussing the Paranormal. Anyway,just a suggestion. Thanks. :)

You don't get to advertise your mental illness enough on the conspiracy forum? You need to get more 'crazy loser' shit out there for world to see?

I could post some weird shit from my ghosthunting!

That could be cool to see. Discussing unusual stuff can be really interesting. I know a lot of it is just Bullshyte but some of it really is fascinating.

I remain skeptical - despite having been standing right there when some of the weird shit that I've caught on video. I've had some very weird experiences though. It's fun!

My coffee this morning was a tad bitter.

Do you suppose my coffeepot has been possessed by forces of bitterness?

Excellent suggestion, Paulitician. It may also yield some humorous accounts and contention, too.

Personally speaking, I firmly believe that there's life beyond our galaxy that shares a consciousness much like our own. There are probably many civilizations out there that are a lot more advanced than humans, too - which is both intriguing and a cause for concern. I won't bore you all with the details, but on one occasion I saw an object in the sky that behaved like no other. It moved at an unfathomable pace. Honestly, it was in one place at one moment, and at another a great distance away the next. I'm also willing to entertain the idea that we've been visited and observed by extra terrestrials. Probably on more than one occasion. I don't, however, buy into the idea that little green men kidnap people in the middle of nowhere and sexually molest them in their vessel. And anyone that spreads these bizarre fantasies discredits those who are genuinely interested in the subject but are all too often associated with attention-seeking arseholes who spread rumours about being anally intruded upon by curious aliens.

Excellent suggestion, Paulitician. It may also yield some humorous accounts and contention, too.

Personally speaking, I firmly believe that there's life beyond our galaxy that shares a consciousness much like our own. There are probably many civilizations out there that are a lot more advanced than humans, too - which is both intriguing and a cause for concern. I won't bore you all with the details, but on one occasion I saw an object in the sky that behaved like no other. It moved at an unfathomable pace. Honestly, it was in one place at one moment, and at another a great distance away the next. I'm also willing to entertain the idea that we've been visited and observed by extra terrestrials. Probably on more than one occasion. I don't, however, buy into the idea that little green men kidnap people in the middle of nowhere and sexually molest them in their vessel. And anyone that spreads these bizarre fantasies discredits those who are genuinely interested in the subject but are all too often associated with attention-seeking arseholes who spread rumours about being anally intruded upon by curious aliens.

:lol: Good points. Yeah, the Paranormal can cover a wide variety of very interesting subjects. The UFO phenomenon is probably the most fascinating. I like the Cryptozoology stuff too. But you're right, it can be a lot of fun discussing the possibilities of such strange occurrences in our World. Thanks.

Why not just open a whole sub-forum called 'The Pointless Delusions of the Weak-minded and the Clinicallly Insane' and you nuts can talk about all the political conspiracies, UFOs, magic crystals, and other topics your pea-brains misfire about all you want.

It could be very interesting. Discussing unusual occurring events & things in our world really can be fascinating. I know we have a 'Conspiracy Theory' forum but that really is different than discussing the Paranormal. Anyway,just a suggestion. Thanks. :)

It would be cool. Maybe start it out like the coffee shop thread, or as a social group, and boot those who get off topic . Its also a nice break from political and religious debates.

Last edited:
Trumpets of the "Apocalypse"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4EoqJFqpbU]STRANGE NOISES WEIRD SOUNDS IN THE SKY 2011 BIG SUMMARY - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back