How big of a Recession in the 1st qtr 2017?

I will ask you again...who nominated the current Fed Chairman?
Now that's twice you have asked the same question we all know the answer to....medication will help...see your doctor....and ask him to find a point for you to make....

:abgg2q.jpg:

You can always tell weak people from the strong/normal. A strong/normal person would just answer the question and move on. But a weak one simply cannot face the truth (if it puts their point/heroes in a bad light). It often makes me chuckle as the weak people will go to HUGE lengths simply to avoid stating the obvious...usually because they just cannot handle the truth.

I will ask for the third time - who nominated the current Fed Chairman?

(watch folks - I bet you he will try and deflect from typing one simple word...again)

Last edited:
You can always tell weak people from the strong/normal. A strong/normal person would just answer the question and move on. But a weak one simply cannot face the truth (if it puts their point/heroes in a bad light). It often makes me chuckle as the weak people will go to HUGE lengths simply to avoid stating the obvious...usually because they just cannot handle the truth.

(watch folks - I bet you he will try and deflect from typing one simple word...again)
You are a little weird friend.....what makes you think everyone is watching you?...."watch Folks" LMFAO...Trump appointed the man...so what?...I've hired hundreds of people in my life not all worked out....now tell the good folks what your fucking point is....weirdo....

You are a little weird friend.....what makes you think everyone is watching you?...."watch Folks" LMFAO...Trump appointed the man...so what?...I've hired hundreds of people in my life not all worked out....now tell the good folks what your fucking point is....weirdo....

Finally!!! After three requests...he finally says it.

Good for you...I thought you might never say it. You would not have been the first.

BTW -

Fed's new Vice Chair Clarida backs more rate hikes in first major policy speech

So this new Vice Chairman wants rate hikes as well.

And who nominated him? Donald Trump.

Trump is SOOO stupid. He nominates people who clearly are doing exactly what he does not want them to do. There are TONS of people in Washington who would gladly take the cushy Fed job and do whatever Trump tells him/her to do. But he picks these people (or he is lying and actually - rightly - realizes rates should rise but is using the Fed as scapegoats).

The rates going up are 100% Trump's responsibility.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back