CDZ How big of a Flip in 2018?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The leftists will flee the Blue wall to the red edge in order to avoid or at least reduce taxation on themselves leaving the poor to fend for themselves in the blue wall so FL and TX will probably flip red. They are the two largest states without a state income tax. But nearly all of the Blue states will effectively flip red. Already safe red state red seats have seen some flipping. There will be another flip in 2022.

The wild cards are petition drives to get highly progressive taxes on real estate and cars that are owned by residents. That will start a little cottage industry of Limousine liberals keeping their residence and voting rights in some other state. Have any such already started?

Probably the House and Senate will both flip. Texas is in play now that Trump's sheep are waging war on America. Florida is now a gimme to Democrats after Trump's total abandonement of Puerto Rico caused 300,000+ to move there, along with 1.5 million people being given their right to vote back there after paying their dues to society.

The two posts above seem to mean opposite things by the word "flip."

I think the GOP will hold the House and Senate in 2018; I would see the DemoHacks' situation worsening, not improving. I say this because the Dems are associated with the most hated things going on --- the DACA and other immigrants sneaking in and staying, the weirdness of transvestites being promoted to "normal," men marrying men, college students mobbing and beating basically all their speakers. The direly weak foreign policies from Obama's Ago, endangering everyone. I can't see everyone suddenly switching around and voting for communism again.

The two posts above seem to mean opposite things by the word "flip."

I think the GOP will hold the House and Senate in 2018; I would see the DemoHacks' situation worsening, not improving. I say this because the Dems are associated with the most hated things going on --- the DACA and other immigrants sneaking in and staying, the weirdness of transvestites being promoted to "normal," men marrying men, college students mobbing and beating basically all their speakers. The direly weak foreign policies from Obama's Ago, endangering everyone. I can't see everyone suddenly switching around and voting for communism again.

Cool comic book bruh. Outside of the ideological morass of the world of message boards though ---- mmmm not so much.

But nearly all of the Blue states will effectively flip red.
Not necessarily. Most True Blue American states are so blue that they will stay blue even after the retiring boomers turn the commie red states blue. Remember over 10.5 million more people voted against Tramp than for Tramp.

Depends on Muller's investigation producing believable charges, the strength of the economy, how many far right and alt right red face blue candidates, and the mobilization of women and minorities.

The possibilities range from a red senate and house, to a blue and red of one each, to a blue senate and house.

There are too many variables in play.

Remember over 10.5 million more people voted against Tramp than for Tramp.

Your math is so wrong. Three million, not 10.5 million!!! and they were just California illegal aliens voting with their motor voter franchise. California went 4.5 million plurality for Hillary, so their illegals accounted for the whole entire excess of the (irrelevant) popular vote.

Depends on Muller's investigation producing believable charges, the strength of the economy, how many far right and alt right red face blue candidates, and the mobilization of women and minorities.

Mueller's investigation has been old news and irrelevant for weeSoks now. It's been switched around from Trump onto Hillary until people are too confused to care.

The economy is already strong.

As for women ------ remember that white women went for Trump. So "mobilizing women" is not going to help the Dems, not in an off-year. White women vote, but minorities? Not so much. I am optimistic about the fall elections.

Your math is so wrong. Three million, not 10.5 million!!! and they were just California illegal aliens voting with their motor voter franchise. California went 4.5 million plurality for Hillary, so their illegals accounted for the whole entire excess of the (irrelevant) popular vote.
Clinton alone got nearly 3 million more votes than lying scum Tramp, but she was not the only candidate who ran against the lying scum Republican candidate.

You are so wrong, Circe.

73 million voted against Trump and 62.5 million for him. Of that almost 11 million, 3 million voted for Clinton.

Mueller's investigation has been old news and irrelevant for weeSoks now. It's been switched around from Trump onto Hillary until people are too confused to care.

The economy is already strong.

As for women ------ remember that white women went for Trump. So "mobilizing women" is not going to help the Dems, not in an off-year. White women vote, but minorities? Not so much. I am optimistic about the fall elections.
Keep chanting the mantra, Circe.

73 million voted against Trump and 62.5 million for him. Of that almost 11 million, 3 million voted for Clinton.

So Hillary didn't win, either...
She certainly beat Trump in the PV, yes.

But neither had 50%.

Amend the Constitution to mandate that after the first elections, another election the following Tuesday is held if no one has 50% plus1.

It may well come to that, Billy. Another such President like Trump will destroy America.

The leftists will flee the Blue wall to the red edge in order to avoid or at least reduce taxation on themselves leaving the poor to fend for themselves in the blue wall so FL and TX will probably flip red. They are the two largest states without a state income tax. But nearly all of the Blue states will effectively flip red. Already safe red state red seats have seen some flipping. There will be another flip in 2022.

The wild cards are petition drives to get highly progressive taxes on real estate and cars that are owned by residents. That will start a little cottage industry of Limousine liberals keeping their residence and voting rights in some other state. Have any such already started?

If you keep posting it, it just might become true?

Its been a rough week for the R's. Gun violence and the Russia thing.

We'll see though. If the economy is rolling no one will care about the Trump deficit any more than they care about the Reagan deficit.

Forum List

Back