How big is your mortgage?

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
305,000,000 citizens in the United States Men, Women and Children. How many of these citizens have home mortgages valued at over One Million dollars?

How Big Will the Bank Bailout Get?

The piece cited a confidential Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) bailout proposal the bank presented to members of Congress. In its plea for help from the federal government, the Times reported, the document "warns that up to $739 billion in mortgages are at 'moderate to high risk' of defaulting over the next five years and that millions of families could lose their homes."

I certainly don't.

It would be interesting to know this number. I am torn on this issue of the mortgage bailout. In one since I don't want people evicted from their homes but in another I see no valid reason to spend taxpayers dollars for people who desire to continue living in their 1 million dollar plus homes. Perhaps they need to downsize and reconsider their choices.

What is the eligibility status for HELOC loan holders? Will the qualify for bailout money?

Do the simple math. 305,746,287 people (2008), 128,000,000 the US housing stock, $700,000,000,000 in bailout funds, and they are claiming they need another $749,000,000,000 still to bailout the mortgage industry.

Not everyone in the US has a mortgage. Not every citizen when you include all men women and children have a mortgage. This is the biggest lie to ever be perpetrated. Our congress is buying it and the average American is going to be stuck with this massive fraud.

Just take the banks and get these bastards out of there before they do any more damage. Then start putting the real criminals/bankers in jail.

The American people are being robbed blind by the banking industry congress assisted them in doing it.

Forum List

Back