How BIG Is Your Monitor?

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
How BIG Is Your Monitor?
I am using an Asus vw224 (approx. 22" diag.) and I have a smaller Acer x193w+ .
I have had many, many CRT models over the years and have recently acquired these two from a local Salvation Army store. If I could afford it I would have probably at least two 32"(min.) maybe three with one dedicated to tv broadcasts. I like to multitask. I have been mostly on internet but would like to upgrade my computer for newer games. I tried gaming a few years ago and it was a fun winter pastime.

I'd like a life size monitor but I'd be happy just to be able to upgrade my power point at the moment for I could upload one of the cartoons I did a few months ago.
I think the current here is a 32.

Unless you're trying to work with a postage-stamp sized screen, how big it is is irrelevant. With a smaller screen you just move closer.

I'm on a laptop -- if I want to I have a separate monitor I can plug in but since it sits "over there" it's farther away, and actually it's easier to just leave the laptop on my lap.

I can't imagine ever going back to CRT. I've jettisoned the lot of them. Even if it weren't inferior visual quality, sitting as a target in front of a photon torpedo -- eh, no thanks.

I know someone who flies an airplane.,is also a pc tech. He has a pc with simulator software and uses 3 20+"rs. I am not wanting to fly but I was amused watching him demonstrate it.

I have a 19inch digimate lcd for my main computer, but two smaller screens in the same room.

Forum List

Back