How Big Banks Became Our Masters

Blaming government for forcing banks to give out mortgages is complete bullshit.
I know way too many people who were out if work for several years who were getting 600K+ mortgages with zero underwriting.
I was one if them who didn't go for the bait.
Corporate greed, pure and simple.
And not one Director got slammed for it.
Just about 7 CEOs.
Not really government bought the mortgages or guarantee the mortgages and gave the banks more money for more mortgages and they always promised the Greenspan put which is to say that housing prices would never go down. This meant there was no risk to anyone in buying real estate. If a bank didn't compete in the mortgage market it seemingly would lose out to the competition and go bankrupt. Now I am sure you understand? In the end Fannie Freddie owned or guaranteed 75% of all the subprime or alt a mortgages .
Horseshit.
I see you're still a moron.
Eat shit and make some friends so you know what's really going on.
Back on Ignore.

Blaming government for forcing banks to give out mortgages is complete bullshit.
I know way too many people who were out if work for several years who were getting 600K+ mortgages with zero underwriting.
Just about 7 CEOs.
Not really government bought the mortgages or guarantee the mortgages and gave the banks more money for more mortgages and they always promised the Greenspan put which is to say that housing prices would never go down. This meant there was no risk to anyone in buying real estate. If a bank didn't compete in the mortgage market it seemingly would lose out to the competition and go bankrupt. Now I am sure you understand? In the end Fannie Freddie owned or guaranteed 75% of all the subprime or alt a mortgages .
Horseshit.
Back on Ignore.
Translation: I'm deeply embarrassed at being a typical liberal. Ever see a conservative who has to run from a debate? Notice the violence in the liberal comment. Is it surprising that street violence is now typical of liberal behavior? Thanking does not suit a liberal

Just about 7 CEOs.
Horseshit.
Back on Ignore.
Translation: I'm deeply embarrassed at being a typical liberal. Ever see a conservative who has to run from a debate? Notice the violence in the liberal comment. Is it surprising that street violence is now typical of liberal behavior? Thanking does not suit a liberal
The Ruling Class Vulture Looks Better as a Double Amputee

Quit justifying GreedHeads and HeirHeads by pretending you're the opposite of Liberals. When will we wake up to this game? This is like the Nazis saying that they were the answer to the Communists' tyranny and vice versa. Power-hungry freaks are all on the same side; the opposite is democracy.

The Ruling Class Vulture Looks Better as a Double Amputee

Quit justifying GreedHeads and HeirHeads by pretending you're the opposite of Liberals. When will we wake up to this game? This is like the Nazis saying that they were the answer to the Communists' tyranny and vice versa. Power-hungry freaks are all on the same side; the opposite is democracy.

care to tell us what your point is??

Last edited:

Forum List

Back