How bad will the mud and dirt slides be after the fire season ends?

Who do you sue concerning a sustained drought?
Sue the enviros
Cali is about to implode under its own weight... The tide is turning..
They are flooding Oregon.
and it used to be such a nice state.
Not any more.

Portland has turned into a cesspool. A friend of mine met up with some of her friends..all professional ladies in their 60s. They went to a popular restaurant...there were meth heads literally twitching along the sidewalk approach, sleeping on the pavement and drooling, shooting up, and some guy was approaching every group that came up to the restaurant asking them if hey had ever done meth and did they want to.

As long as the junkies and illegals remember to vote and vote D they will be tolerated
The entire city is full of junkies, homos and rabidly mentally ill people who run the universities and OHSU medical network.
Spoken like someone that has much experience concerning mental health facilities.

The latest computer models continue to predict
BWHAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHHAHAHA

You make me laugh so hard I cry.....

You post up modeled gibberish, models they conveniently leave out the correct error values and an aberrant number is used to make it appear credible... You wouldn't know a real scientist if he hit you up side the head..

When are you going to learn your being lied too? Garbage in = Garbage out..... And yet you BELIEVE in the face of irrefutable evidence this is a normal and natural cycle...

Forum List

Back