How bad will the Blowback be on the impeachment?

What law did Trump break? I haven't seen any direct evidence presented in the hearings that Trump broke any law.
Face the fact that this impeachment is a partisan coup attempt based on bullshit as Law professor Turley explained.
There is no "high crime or high misdemeanor". Nancy calls Trump going to court to fight a subpoena "obstruction".
The impeachment will be defeated, and Trump will be re-elected. So enjoy the next 5-years.
Bribery

If you want your Javelin missiles, you had better give me what I demand
Lies. Nice rewrite of the facts, lil Schifferbrains.
Those are the facts

Only Republicans are willing to ignore them for the good of their party
Well then, bring the quote by Trump demanding anything, liar.

GO!

I need a favor though

The word “though” means if you want your Javelins, you have to grant my personal favors

Rightwinger's lie about what Trump said:

"If you want your Javelin missiles, you had better give me what I demand"

The truth:

"I would like you to do US a favor though because OUR COUNTRY has been thru a lot"

You lose again, liar.

BTW she is now going after Pence which means only one thing. She wants to be installed as Emperor and Dictator.

This is how the Ukraine fantasy played out in Trump's head:

TRUMP: I want you to do us a favor and announce to the world you are investigating Joe Biden. If you want to visit me in the White House to show the world the US is behind you, I want you to announce you are investigating Biden. I don't care if you actually do investigate him. Just announce you are.

ZELENSKY: Okay...I guess so.

Not long after:

ZELENSKY: We are opening an investigation into Burisma and Joe Biden

The day after, on the White House lawn:

TRUMP: The Ukraine is investigating Biden! Why would they do that if he had not done something wrong! Are you taking notes? Zelensky said he is investigatiing Biden! He said that!

That's how all of Trump's cons works.

This one blew up in his face because he got caught and was outed by the whistleblower before Trump got to bring his con to fruition.
So, you can read minds?

Interesting.
It's Trump's pattern. Pay attention.
And FYI, Dufus - a President budget proposal is meaningless. It’s 100% on the shoulders of Pelosi.

Funny how the budget is no issue now.
Yep. Dimwingers were bragging about Nazi Pelousy having control of the purse strings when she was telling Trump "Not one dime for a wall".

Worth Repeating!

"I would like you to do US a favor though because OUR COUNTRY has been thru a lot”

Bribery

Those are the facts

GO!

I need a favor though

The word “though” means if you want your Javelins, you have to grant my personal favors

The truth:
"I would like you to do US a favor though because OUR COUNTRY has been thru a lot"

You lose again, liar.

Bribery

Those are the facts

GO!

I need a favor though

The truth:

You lose again, liar.

LOL

Trump says our country has been through a lot, when he means HE has been through a lot

He just hasn’t learned his lesson

Apparently you failed ENGRISH.

Why are you a Liar bound for Hell?

"I would like you to do US a favor though because OUR COUNTRY has been thru a lot”

Those are the facts

GO!

I need a favor though

The truth:

You lose again, liar.

LOL

Trump says our country has been through a lot, when he means HE has been through a lot

Those are the facts

GO!

I need a favor though

The truth:

You lose again, liar.

LOL

You lost. Cut your losses and move on, liar.

You have been busted.:5_1_12024::5_1_12024:

OAN's investigation of the D impeachment claims can be found on it's site simply by googling and their correspondents' interviews of the Ukrainian government will likely have a huge impact on whether the impeachment will be picked up by the Senate.

Democrats are impeaching because the evidence warrants it

You don’t defend the Constitution just when it is politically popular
You do not have any evidence, you only have hearsay and no direct witnesses

Yep, no evidence.

No hold on millitary aid with absolutely no credible explanation.
No OMB staff members quitting over the illegal hold.
No Chief of Staff and OMB Director admitting that the aid was ordered to be held back by Trump to pressure Ukraine to do investigations
No White House released memorandum of a call where Trump talks about Ukraine not recieprocating generous aid and how they should do him favors in investigating DNC server and Bidens.
No congressional testimony from Trump's point man on Ukraine that he was telling other diplomats and Ukranians that co-operation from Trump (the calls, the WH visit and even millitary aid) is conditioned on public announcement of investigations on CNN.
No working on the content of this public announcement by Zelesky by admin members.
No scheduled CNN interview with the President of Ukraine, that gets cancelled as soon as whistleblower complaint becomes public.
No release of held up millitary aid as soon as three congressional panels open investigation into whistleblower complaint.

NO EVIDENCE. None of this exists.

It would be funny if it wasn't so fucking sad that we still have ignorant rightwing dupes reapeating such idiotic horseshit.

Last edited:
Don’t you believe in The Rule of Law?

Don’t you think Nadler should be arrested if he refuses to comply with The Law?

Nadler is not above The Law, Right?

It looks like the Ds have alienated a HUGE HUNK of the electorate at the very least
It seems likely that at least some of the house leadership will face criminal charges with Sedition and perjury being the most likely.
And there is a large likelihood that Pelosi will not be able to get the votes to impeach
The senate may not even pick up the impeachment for lack of due process.
The Horowitz report could easily lead to a special counsel and indictments.
Is there an upside to this action?
Complete and total pipe dreams.
Yet another thread for you folks to roll in like a dog in road kill. Enjoy yourselves, because that is ALL you are going to get from this, is dreams.
Talk about a fucking hypocrite. This POS POTUS broke the law.

What law did Trump break? I haven't seen any direct evidence presented in the hearings that Trump broke any law.
Face the fact that this impeachment is a partisan coup attempt based on bullshit as Law professor Turley explained.
There is no "high crime or high misdemeanor". Nancy calls Trump going to court to fight a subpoena "obstruction".
The impeachment will be defeated, and Trump will be re-elected. So enjoy the next 5-years.
Bribery

You can say the word bribery or extortion or obstruction but that does not make it work.

Zelensky had no clue the funds were being delayed, he got his Javelins, and he did nothing for them. So your bribery charge is bullshit. Trump had every right to delay transferring the funds until the new government was up and running, and had their new anti-corruption reforms in-place.

Bribery

Those are the facts

GO!

I need a favor though

Definitions escape these Orange Mange Followers. DJT is pissing in their faces, and they say it is an early spring misty rain.

Democrats are impeaching because the evidence warrants it

You don’t defend the Constitution just when it is politically popular
You do not have any evidence, you only have hearsay and no direct witnesses

Yep, no evidence.

No hold on millitary aid with absolutely no credible explanation.
No OMB staff members quitting over the illegal hold.
No Chief of Staff and OMB Director admitting that the aid was ordered to be held back by Trump to pressure Ukraine to do investigations
No White House released memorandum of a call where Trump talks about Ukraine not recieprocating generous aid and how they should do him favors in investigating DNC server and Bidens.
No congressional testimony from Trump's point man on Ukraine that he was telling other diplomats and Ukranians that co-operation from Trump (the calls, the WH visit and even millitary aid) is conditioned on public announcement of investigations on CNN.
No working on the content of this public announcement by Zelesky by admin members.
No scheduled CNN interview with the President of Ukraine, that gets cancelled as soon as whistleblower complaint becomes public.
No release of held up millitary aid as soon as three congressional panels open investigation into whistleblower complaint.

NO EVIDENCE. None of this exists.

It would be funny if it wasn't so fucking sad that we still have ignorant rightwing dupes reapeating such idiotic horseshit.
Yet Republicans will ignore it all and refuse to even admit that Trump acted inappropriately

Yet another thread for you folks to roll in like a dog in road kill. Enjoy yourselves, because that is ALL you are going to get from this, is dreams.

Bribery

You can say the word bribery or extortion or obstruction but that does not make it work.

Zelensky had no clue the funds were being delayed, he got his Javelins, and he did nothing for them. So your bribery charge is bullshit. Trump had every right to delay transferring the funds until the new government was up and running, and had their new anti-corruption reforms in-place.
Actually, Zelensky did have a clue that Trump was extorting him.
Trump, the more moronic than ever, did not even consider that he should mix in requests that help the country with requests that only help him

A bribe is a bribe
You give me this.....or else

You like Adolph Schiffler constantly choke on the cock of Fiction. That was never said. How does that stack up with Obama sending blankets to The Ukraine and Biden extorting Ukraine to Fire a Prosecutor investigating his son and Soros?

Trump sent Javeline missiles, Obama sent Extortion and Blankies to fight Putin, and gave Putin The Crimea and 20% of our Uranium.

Bribery

Trump broke no law you ignorant asshole.
Yes he did. Think easily, and it will come to you.

The blowback will depend on who wins the messaging war and swings public opinion their way.

Pelosi knows this and it's the reason she hopped with both feet on that reporter for asking if she hated Trump.

If that message, that this is strictly political, wins, they lose.

She ran right back to the mic to send her spin out there, as well as issue a clear message she didnt want to hear that question again, accusing the reporter of accusing her, when he did no such thing, and spewing the "don't mess with me" nonsense. Guy asked a question, which she didnt like because it kills their narrative and, if that message wins, they end up on the losing end of this battle for all the marbles.

2020 is won or lost right here, right now and she damn well knows it.

The blowback will depend on who wins the messaging war and swings public opinion their way.

Pelosi knows this and it's the reason she hopped with both feet on that reporter for asking if she hated Trump.

She ran right back to the mic to send her spin out there, as well as issue a clear message she didnt want to hear that question again, accusing the reporter of accusing her, when he did no such thing, and spewing the "don't mess with me" nonsense. Guy asked a question, which she didnt like because it kills their narrative and, if that message wins, they end up on the losing end of this battle for all the marbles.

I think they've already lost a lot of voters since the 2018 election, and are about to lose more. 2020 is shaping up to be one of the ugliest and maybe most violent on record, and the voters don't like ugly and violent. I think Trump owns some responsibility for that, but the Dems are taking it to a whole 'nother level. His record is pretty good for the most part though, and I believe the Dems are not offering anyone who is competitive in that regard.

I doubt it

People who worship Trump will vote for him regardless
Those who hate him will never vote for him

Those in the middle will have to decide if they support how Trump has acted

I think they've already lost a lot of voters since the 2018 election, and are about to lose more. 2020 is shaping up to be one of the ugliest and maybe most violent on record, and the voters don't like ugly and violent. I think Trump owns some responsibility for that, but the Dems are taking it to a whole 'nother level. His record is pretty good for the most part though, and I believe the Dems are not offering anyone who is competitive in that regard.
Are you serious? "2020 is shaping up to be one of the ugliest and maybe most violent on record" And Democrats are taking this to a whole other level?

Incite.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back