How bad will the Blowback be on the impeachment?

This is how the Ukraine fantasy played out in Trump's head:

TRUMP: I want you to do us a favor and announce to the world you are investigating Joe Biden. If you want to visit me in the White House to show the world the US is behind you, I want you to announce you are investigating Biden. I don't care if you actually do investigate him. Just announce you are.

ZELENSKY: Okay...I guess so.

Not long after:

ZELENSKY: We are opening an investigation into Burisma and Joe Biden

The day after, on the White House lawn:

TRUMP: The Ukraine is investigating Biden! Why would they do that if he had not done something wrong! Are you taking notes? Zelensky said he is investigatiing Biden! He said that!

That's how all of Trump's cons works.

This one blew up in his face because he got caught and was outed by the whistleblower before Trump got to bring his con to fruition.
So, you can read minds?

Interesting.
It's Trump's pattern. Pay attention.
Thanks, Kreskin-lite.

The nothing burger of the Mueller report...
Dozens of indictments. Several convictions and prison sentences. Proof Putin massively interfered in the 2016 election.

Some "nothing burger!" :lol:

Keep telling yourself that.

A hundred years from now, all Americans will know about Donald J. Trump is that he was elected by Vladimir Putin and was impeached for trying to rig the 2020 election.
How many of those charges related to "collusion"?

Zero sound about right?

You like Adolph Schiffler constantly choke on the cock of Fiction. That was never said. How does that stack up with Obama sending blankets to The Ukraine and Biden extorting Ukraine to Fire a Prosecutor investigating his son and Soros?

Trump sent Javeline missiles, Obama sent Extortion and Blankies to fight Putin, and gave Putin The Crimea and 20% of our Uranium.

Don’t you believe in The Rule of Law?

Don’t you think Nadler should be arrested if he refuses to comply with The Law?

Nadler is not above The Law, Right?

It looks like the Ds have alienated a HUGE HUNK of the electorate at the very least
It seems likely that at least some of the house leadership will face criminal charges with Sedition and perjury being the most likely.
And there is a large likelihood that Pelosi will not be able to get the votes to impeach
The senate may not even pick up the impeachment for lack of due process.
The Horowitz report could easily lead to a special counsel and indictments.
Is there an upside to this action?
Complete and total pipe dreams.
Yet another thread for you folks to roll in like a dog in road kill. Enjoy yourselves, because that is ALL you are going to get from this, is dreams.
Talk about a fucking hypocrite. This POS POTUS broke the law.

What law did Trump break? I haven't seen any direct evidence presented in the hearings that Trump broke any law.
Face the fact that this impeachment is a partisan coup attempt based on bullshit as Law professor Turley explained.
There is no "high crime or high misdemeanor". Nancy calls Trump going to court to fight a subpoena "obstruction".

The impeachment will be defeated, and Trump will be re-elected. So enjoy the next 5-years.
Bribery

If you want your Javelin missiles, you had better give me what I demand

Last edited:

TRUMP: I want you to do us a favor and announce to the world you are investigating Joe Biden. If you want to visit me in the White House to show the world the US is behind you, I want you to announce you are investigating Biden. I don't care if you actually do investigate him. Just announce you are.

Not long after:

TRUMP: The Ukraine is investigating Biden! Why would they do that if he had not done something wrong! Are you taking notes? Zelensky said he is investigatiing Biden! He said that!

This one blew up in his face because he got caught and was outed by the whistleblower before Trump got to bring his con to fruition.
So, you can read minds?

Interesting.
And FYI, Dufus - a President budget proposal is meaningless. It’s 100% on the shoulders of Pelosi.

Funny how the budget is no issue now.
Yep. Dimwingers were bragging about Nazi Pelousy having control of the purse strings when she was telling Trump "Not one dime for a wall".

Not long after:

So, you can read minds?

Interesting.
And FYI, Dufus - a President budget proposal is meaningless. It’s 100% on the shoulders of Pelosi.

Funny how the budget is no issue now.
Nope, you don't get to get away with that kind of reeking hypocrisy.

Here is the standard YOU set:

And Obama owns the debt he allowed. More debt than all Presidents combined.

So Trump owns the debt he has allowed.

Especially since he claimed HE would pay off the debt in eight years.

Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years
Who are you supporting in 2020?

There will be no blowback on the impeachment.

Americans thought Bill Clinton was being unfairly impeached over a blow job. Bill Clinton was a likeable guy and the public loved him

Trump is being impeached over his own arrogance and stupidity. Very few Americans actually feel sorry for him

Even though the partisans on both sides are locked in independents have been moving away from impeachment in recent polls we all know the Senate will not convict. This could very well help Trump win reelection and possibily cost the Democrats the House the Democrats who in 2018 fliped seats in areas Trump won in 2016 are being put in a very tough position they did not campaign on impeachment and that was not what the voters who voted did so for.

50% approve impeachment - the hurt wont be as bad as RW numbnuts want it to be.
That number is tanking.

Democrats are impeaching because the evidence warrants it

You don’t defend the Constitution just when it is politically popular
You do not have any evidence, you only have hearsay and no direct witnesses
We have the Transcripts released by Trump and the testimony of those who were there. We also have the actions of the Trump administration during that period
All point to no wrongdoing.

Next?

It looks like the Ds have alienated a HUGE HUNK of the electorate at the very least
It seems likely that at least some of the house leadership will face criminal charges with Sedition and perjury being the most likely.
And there is a large likelihood that Pelosi will not be able to get the votes to impeach
Yet another thread for you folks to roll in like a dog in road kill. Enjoy yourselves, because that is ALL you are going to get from this, is dreams.

What law did Trump break? I haven't seen any direct evidence presented in the hearings that Trump broke any law.
Face the fact that this impeachment is a partisan coup attempt based on bullshit as Law professor Turley explained.
There is no "high crime or high misdemeanor". Nancy calls Trump going to court to fight a subpoena "obstruction".
The impeachment will be defeated, and Trump will be re-elected. So enjoy the next 5-years.
Bribery

Lies. Nice rewrite of the facts, lil Schifferbrains.

We have the Transcripts released by Trump and the testimony of those who were there. We also have the actions of the Trump administration during that period

Next?
Actually, they point to abuse of office and bribery

There will be no blowback on the impeachment.

Americans thought Bill Clinton was being unfairly impeached over a blow job. Bill Clinton was a likeable guy and the public loved him

Trump is being impeached over his own arrogance and stupidity. Very few Americans actually feel sorry for him
Link to that being an impeachable offense?

Oops!

Bribery

Those are the facts

Only Republicans are willing to ignore them for the good of their party

Next?
Actually, they point to abuse of office and bribery
Only in your deranged imagination.

Bribery

Those are the facts

Well then, bring the quote by Trump demanding anything, liar.

GO!

Bribery

Those are the facts

GO!

I need a favor though

The word “though” means if you want your Javelins, you have to grant my personal favors

Wow, good to see CNN has at least one viewer...dumbass.

Bribery

Those are the facts

GO!

I need a favor though

The word “though” means if you want your Javelins, you have to grant my personal favors
So, now go find the demand you lied about, liar.

Bribery

Those are the facts

GO!

I need a favor though

"though" means if you want your Javelins...who knew. Better get in touch with Webster's.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back