How bad is it to reveal intelligence from an ongoing investigation

Answer, very bad. And here is the reason why; Mueller probe's many threads are why details can't be public

Of course, we already know that those on the Trump team could care less, and that the rule of law does not/ should not apply to them.

This thread is meant to once again explain, that despite the attitude of Trump and his Sheep, and their new found privilege in society, thinking they are immune to lawlessness, these attempts by Trump's lawyer and his Chief of Staff to penetrate an intelligence briefing that involves possible criminal misconduct by Trump, will and have been met by resistance. Privilege to lawlessness only goes so far in the Trump world.

We are experiencing massive, and I do mean massive corruption from Trump and all his stooges out in he periphery. Some have already been caught, indicted, and convicted. And from the looks of things, a lot more are on that list to add. This monologue by Rachel Maddow reveals more. And, it is a testament that her reporting seems to add different names almost on a daily basis, indicating to us all, that this ring of corruption and criminal activity was/is so far reaching, with so many interconnected players, that this investigation could go on for ten years, and I'm not so sure you would reveal them all? One thing for sure, one corrupt president sits at the top of that corrupt pyramid, and the last thing we want to do, is to let his lawyer sit in on a criminal investigation that has evidence that can be used to benefit that lawyers client. Not in our history have I ever heard of such insanity coming from a criminal investigation.

What a disaster Trump has been to the moral, ethical, legal fabric of this country.

Like Jeff Flake said it best, " without the 'rule of law' we are no longer America". Read Jeff Flake's Commencement Speech on the Rule of Law and Trump: 'We May Have Hit Bottom'

I don't know. comey and schiff have done it a lot it seems.

Just because your Orange King says so.....

Obama did a lot for this country and here you are lying about to protect your orange POS buddy who just violated every principle of our sysatem of checks & balances by demanding he gets to look at DOJ evidence about him.

This is just how FUCKING stupid & ignorant you really are
Prove I lied douche bag.....Obama was the worst president we ever had....

We really don't know how bad it is to "reveal intelligence from an ongoing investigation". Nobody does. We get breathless home spun news feeds that nobody has ever verified from anonymous sources and we are led to believe that the information is accurate when it may well have been manufactured or skewed in order to elicit a political attitude. The dirty little secret is that there are no secrets. From a series of Army traitors and FBI traitors and CIA traitors there are no secrets except the dirty little secret of an attempted political coup.
We'll, if that is true, then why haven't you presented any evidence of such "dirty little secrets"?

Answer, very bad. And here is the reason why; Mueller probe's many threads are why details can't be public

Of course, we already know that those on the Trump team could care less, and that the rule of law does not/ should not apply to them.

This thread is meant to once again explain, that despite the attitude of Trump and his Sheep, and their new found privilege in society, thinking they are immune to lawlessness, these attempts by Trump's lawyer and his Chief of Staff to penetrate an intelligence briefing that involves possible criminal misconduct by Trump, will and have been met by resistance. Privilege to lawlessness only goes so far in the Trump world.

We are experiencing massive, and I do mean massive corruption from Trump and all his stooges out in he periphery. Some have already been caught, indicted, and convicted. And from the looks of things, a lot more are on that list to add. This monologue by Rachel Maddow reveals more. And, it is a testament that her reporting seems to add different names almost on a daily basis, indicating to us all, that this ring of corruption and criminal activity was/is so far reaching, with so many interconnected players, that this investigation could go on for ten years, and I'm not so sure you would reveal them all? One thing for sure, one corrupt president sits at the top of that corrupt pyramid, and the last thing we want to do, is to let his lawyer sit in on a criminal investigation that has evidence that can be used to benefit that lawyers client. Not in our history have I ever heard of such insanity coming from a criminal investigation.

What a disaster Trump has been to the moral, ethical, legal fabric of this country.

Like Jeff Flake said it best, " without the 'rule of law' we are no longer America". Read Jeff Flake's Commencement Speech on the Rule of Law and Trump: 'We May Have Hit Bottom'

I don't know. comey and schiff have done it a lot it seems.

Just because your Orange King says so.....

EVIDENCE says it is so.

Define intelligence.

This should be good...:popcorn:
Anything above "Grampa Marked U". How do we know that? Because you never presented any counter arguments to the facts presented. Nor could you. Why else would you need a definition for the word "intelligence"?
Derp

We are experiencing massive, and I do mean massive corruption from Trump and all his stooges out in he periphery. Some have already been caught, indicted, and convicted. And from the looks of things, a lot more are on that list to add. This monologue by Rachel Maddow reveals more. And, it is a testament that her reporting seems to add different names almost on a daily basis, indicating to us all, that this ring of corruption and criminal activity was/is so far reaching, with so many interconnected players, that this investigation could go on for ten years, and I'm not so sure you would reveal them all? One thing for sure, one corrupt president sits at the top of that corrupt pyramid, and the last thing we want to do, is to let his lawyer sit in on an criminal investigation that has evidence that can be used to benefit that lawyers client. Not in our history have I ever heard of such insanity coming from a criminal investigation.

Someone on the Republican side -- Nunes, maybe? -- said they didn't get anything surprising because they didn't get what they asked for. That leads me to believe that any information relating to the investigation that needed to remain in DOJ hands, did. I hope. I don't believe they would release information that would actually impact Mueller's ability to continue forward with the Grand Jury or his investigation and its ability to stand up in court.
We hope not. By doing so, opens the flood gates for criminal activity and corrupting the DOJ and FBI the likes we have never seen before.

Can you imagine a defense lawyer going up to the prosecution before the trial, and requesting to the prosecution that they would like to get all their evidence so the defense lawyer could use it against the prosecution? That would cancel out the need for a court room trial? That is essentially what Trump and his butt boys were trying to do.

That is exactly what happens before every trial. It is called discovery. The Prosecution has to provide it. Otherwise the Prosecutor can’t use it. Oh, and if the Prosecutor withholds any information, even information he doesn’t plan to use, it causes a mistrial.
You're wrong.

Really? Discovery: What and When the Prosecution Must Disclose

Well the lawyers think the Prosecutor has to hand over the evidence. I wonder why they think that?

Brady v. Maryland - Wikipedia

Well. I’m sure it is no big deal to withhold evidence right?

Prosecutors who withhold or tamper with evidence now face felony charges

Law School 101: When the prosecution withholds evidence

So what exactly am I wrong about again? Because everything I can find says the Prosecutor has to hand over the evidence.

Obama did a lot for this country and here you are lying about to protect your orange POS buddy who just violated every principle of our sysatem of checks & balances by demanding he gets to look at DOJ evidence about him.

This is just how FUCKING stupid & ignorant you really are
Prove I lied douche bag.....Obama was the worst president we ever had....
Prove it.

We are experiencing massive, and I do mean massive corruption from Trump and all his stooges out in he periphery. Some have already been caught, indicted, and convicted. And from the looks of things, a lot more are on that list to add. This monologue by Rachel Maddow reveals more. And, it is a testament that her reporting seems to add different names almost on a daily basis, indicating to us all, that this ring of corruption and criminal activity was/is so far reaching, with so many interconnected players, that this investigation could go on for ten years, and I'm not so sure you would reveal them all? One thing for sure, one corrupt president sits at the top of that corrupt pyramid, and the last thing we want to do, is to let his lawyer sit in on an criminal investigation that has evidence that can be used to benefit that lawyers client. Not in our history have I ever heard of such insanity coming from a criminal investigation.

Someone on the Republican side -- Nunes, maybe? -- said they didn't get anything surprising because they didn't get what they asked for. That leads me to believe that any information relating to the investigation that needed to remain in DOJ hands, did. I hope. I don't believe they would release information that would actually impact Mueller's ability to continue forward with the Grand Jury or his investigation and its ability to stand up in court.
We hope not. By doing so, opens the flood gates for criminal activity and corrupting the DOJ and FBI the likes we have never seen before.

Can you imagine a defense lawyer going up to the prosecution before the trial, and requesting to the prosecution that they would like to get all their evidence so the defense lawyer could use it against the prosecution? That would cancel out the need for a court room trial? That is essentially what Trump and his butt boys were trying to do.

That is exactly what happens before every trial. It is called discovery. The Prosecution has to provide it. Otherwise the Prosecutor can’t use it. Oh, and if the Prosecutor withholds any information, even information he doesn’t plan to use, it causes a mistrial.
You're wrong.

Well the lawyers think the Prosecutor has to hand over the evidence. I wonder why they think that?

So what exactly am I wrong about again? Because everything I can find says the Prosecutor has to hand over the evidence.
What you have wrong, is the fact that you forgot to attach your head to your body this morning. Everyone of your links is talking about viewing pretrial evidence right before trial. THIS IS STILL AN ONGOING EVIDENCE GATHERING INVESTIGATION, AND WHY ARE PEOPLE SO DAMN IGNORANT?

Democrats are determined to end the rule of law.
You know something, if that were really true, we wouldn't have seen this nine word sorry excuse of an explanation that says absolutely nothing.
You people are the biggest cowards. You can't debate anything. You just attack what you don't want to read or here, because it doesn't come from your shallow minded narrative.
Folks like you are totally absent of any intelligent counter rebuttals, because none exist. So what do you post? These cut and run random accusations that prove or explain nothing.
Do you get called kettle or pot?
Neither! I call this seven word "dump" of yours, a concession by you to this cowardliness that preys on you and your ilk. You people are totally paralyzed to debate much of anything when it comes to Trump/Russia. You're boxed in by the truth, that surrounds the criminals of the Right.
Learn to quote someone first, then make lame and childish insults.
Ha, I'll join the quote class, if you join a high school debating class?
Sure, just as soon as you learn what a debate is. BTW...I left High School in 1978. You're a freshman this year I take it?

You're wrong.

What you have wrong, is the fact that you forgot to attach your head to your body this morning. Everyone of your links is talking about viewing pretrial evidence right before trial. THIS IS STILL AN ONGOING EVIDENCE GATHERING INVESTIGATION, AND WHY ARE PEOPLE SO DAMN IGNORANT?

No. There is a trial going on. The Russian Company Concord Management. Mueller did not want to provide discovery to the lawyers and argued against it at a Pretrial motion.

The judge ruled against Mueller by the way.

Some lawyers got their clients off by demanding information on Stingray Cell Spoofing systems.

FBI would rather prosecutors drop cases than disclose stingray details

So there is a trial ongoing. Mueller has to cough up the info or drop the charges.

Forum List

Back