CDZ How bad is immigrant in Sweden anyway?

The constant reports of increased crime and violence everywhere with significant muslim immigration.

Leads one to believe that your friend is foolishly trust her government, when she should be worried about her personal safety.

The stats show that there is no increase in crime. Bogus reports from rwnj websites cant alter this.
Find another donkey to flog.

THe states are compiled by governments that are committed to horrible policies that they want to protect.

If the rape ring in Rotherham would have shut down after raping and enslaving only ONE THOUSAND young white girls, they would never have been caught and the stats from Rotherham would have NOT included those rapes.

Query: It's your country, do you know if those were even recorded as racial hate crimes?

These things always get out in the end. In the case of this police force they have a history of corruption that predates this instance. Check out Hillsborough and Orgreave. My experience of public bodies is that they "cover up" in order to hide things that they have handled badly rather than for some political motive.

On your other points you are projecting. You need to provide proof that they were all white girls and that it was racially motivated.

I suspect that they would have been recorded as sex/paedo crimes in the first instance. Some might have been hate crimes I am sure but how many is another matter.

You have a standard simplistic narrative on this issue that goes as follows -

Islam is evil.

All Muslims are rape jihadists

Unlimited immigration supports rape jihad

Whitey enables this because of "pc".

I am not going to shake your naive belief in that but the truth of it is a bit more complex in some ways and more simple in others.

These unfortunate kids in Rotherham were not the only kids let down by the establishment and the historic abuse of children is not confined to Muslims.

I have read quite a bit of British reporting on the matter including later government studies.

The girls were targeted racially. Your government, after allowing over 1000 white girls to be raped and enslaved, finally admitted it.

These things do not always come out in the end. And regardles we are not at the end. It will not help if after our societies are turned into Third World shitholes, that we are able to THEN document when things went wrong.

SUre, IN THE END the massive rape ring in Rotherham was revealed.

THey had to rape over ONE THOUSAND AND 4OO GIRLS before they got caught.

SO, how many one off "asian" assholes are getting away with molesting or raping white girls that YOUR government is SUCCESSFULLY ignoring, and it doesn't "come out" because they are only doing 5 or 10 and keeping the numbers low enough for the government to play stupid?

The constant reports of increased crime and violence everywhere with significant muslim immigration.

Leads one to believe that your friend is foolishly trust her government, when she should be worried about her personal safety.

The stats show that there is no increase in crime. Bogus reports from rwnj websites cant alter this.

THe states are compiled by governments that are committed to horrible policies that they want to protect.

If the rape ring in Rotherham would have shut down after raping and enslaving only ONE THOUSAND young white girls, they would never have been caught and the stats from Rotherham would have NOT included those rapes.

Query: It's your country, do you know if those were even recorded as racial hate crimes?

These things always get out in the end. In the case of this police force they have a history of corruption that predates this instance. Check out Hillsborough and Orgreave. My experience of public bodies is that they "cover up" in order to hide things that they have handled badly rather than for some political motive.

On your other points you are projecting. You need to provide proof that they were all white girls and that it was racially motivated.

I suspect that they would have been recorded as sex/paedo crimes in the first instance. Some might have been hate crimes I am sure but how many is another matter.

Islam is evil.

I am not going to shake your naive belief in that but the truth of it is a bit more complex in some ways and more simple in others.

These unfortunate kids in Rotherham were not the only kids let down by the establishment and the historic abuse of children is not confined to Muslims.

I have read quite a bit of British reporting on the matter including later government studies.

The girls were targeted racially. Your government, after allowing over 1000 white girls to be raped and enslaved, finally admitted it.

These things do not always come out in the end. And regardles we are not at the end. It will not help if after our societies are turned into Third World shitholes, that we are able to THEN document when things went wrong.

SO, how many one off "asian" assholes are getting away with molesting or raping white girls that YOUR government is SUCCESSFULLY ignoring, and it doesn't "come out" because they are only doing 5 or 10 and keeping the numbers low enough for the government to play stupid?
Your response shows that you are not concerned about child abuse. You are using it as a political football to attack Muslims.

Why are you only concerned about "asian assholes" ?

Are there not "assholes" of a different colour to worry about ?

Not all muslims are sex offenders.
Not all sex offenders are muslims.

Islam is evil.

Your response shows that you are not concerned about child abuse. You are using it as a political football to attack Muslims.

My focus on this specific problem is because it is a specific distinct problem, ie crime and violence and negative changes to society from muslim immigration.

The other problems you bring up to distract from this problem, are either dealt with without controversy, or ones I would be happy to discuss in threads focusing on them.

BUT, you refuse to address the facts I raise regarding THIS problem, because THIS problem is the result of lefty policy.

My points about immigrant crime, and the refusal of people like you, including people like you in your government, to face it, stands.

Islam is evil.

My focus on this specific problem is because it is a specific distinct problem, ie crime and violence and negative changes to society from muslim immigration.

The other problems you bring up to distract from this problem, are either dealt with without controversy, or ones I would be happy to discuss in threads focusing on them.

BUT, you refuse to address the facts I raise regarding THIS problem, because THIS problem is the result of lefty policy.

My points about immigrant crime, and the refusal of people like you, including people like you in your government, to face it, stands.

Thank you for admitting that you are racially motivated.

It helps to frame your random ramblings in the correct context.

Islam is evil.

Your dishonest race baiting is exactly the type of behavior that led to the Rotherham rape ring, AND as you demonstrate, is still a major factor in modern western politics, means that we can't trust stats collected and published by people like you.

Islam is evil.

Your dishonest race baiting is exactly the type of behavior that led to the Rotherham rape ring, AND as you demonstrate, is still a major factor in modern western politics, means that we can't trust stats collected and published by people like you.

Which completes the circle. Why rely on stats when you have access to racist anecdotes ?

Which completes the circle. Why rely on stats when you have access to racist anecdotes ?

Opposing the rape and enslavement of children is not racist.

On the other hand, trying to characterize it as such is an act undertaken to support it, and considering the fact it was the perps who were indulging in the most vicious brand of racism imaginable, this support of child rape is a profoundly racists sentiment in and of itself. .

Last edited:
At lunch yesterday with a Swedish friend, we spoke about the situation in her country. She expressed no alarm and said it was pretty much like everywhere else; some incidents occur, but nothing to get excited about.
Since Christmas myself and my close family have visited Portugal,France,Germany and Holland.
Nothing to report at all.

Neo nazi propaganda to stir hatred for minorities. Thats the real story.

what were they supposed to "report"? -------When I was a child---my mother got sick shortly after giving birth to my baby brothers---twins (very cute). My dad was left with five kids-----all under the age of nine. He hired a nice
young woman----"IRMA" an immigrant from Germany. She somehow had
lived near some kind of concentration camp as an adolescent. It meant nothing to her other than a bad scent in the air-------sometimes (as she later told my mom in conversation). My town in the USA----during my childhood
was in a place known as a kind of haven for Mafia people who liked a suburban life-style. As an adventure----we kids would ride our bikes to
explore around the large mansions "known" as "mafia houses" ------
as a young adult I worked a little minimum wage job in a very large hospital
that received the "FLOATERS"-----that which floated were the macerated
body parts of the weighted bodies later dredged from a local river (the place was featured in the movie "the godfather".) None of this stuff had any effect on MY LIFE. If anyone asked "how does it go" -----what's happening where you live" ? my answer would have been----"nothing" It was clear to my mom that if IRMA had been asked----"what's happening in your town" ?
when she was an adolescent-------her answer would have been ---"nothing"
Stuff was happening in my town this week-----all kinds of demonstrations-----
I did not notice a damned thing
That story about Irma troubles me. Your mother should have fired her. She had some nerve saying that to your mother. I have a very difficult time believing that these adolescents living in Germany during WWII didn't know full well what was going on.

my mom was slightly upset-------but not the firing kind of person. I do not know how old IRMA was during the war------she seemed a little younger than
my mom------which would have put her-----in the early 1950s as something like mid 20s------so in 1940----maybe around 10----in some town----in the sticks of Germany------They did not stick the concentration camps in THE BIG
CITIES-----some place-------miles away------with impenetrable gates------seems logical to me that she would not have known much. Adults would have known.
Ten years old? Did she have eyes to see, to read, to watch what was going on around her? Did she have ears to hear, to listen to the news, the radio, her parents and neighbors talking about Hitler? Do not be so sure she didn't know much. I remember a woman named Phyllis who pretended not to know much either but when pressured the truth came out and it was revealed that the only thing she wanted to remember about the war was how it inconvenienced her! She will go down in history as one of the most selfish - out of touch - people I've ever met in my life! Your mother was very gracious, Rosie.

Forum List

Back