How Bad Could 2010 Really Get For Democrats?

All these articles are pipe dreams and what ifs to make people like Xeno foam from the mouth in excitement.

Gerrymandering is the only thing keeping the Dems from losing 150+ seats and I'm not kidding.

They will lose every Senate race but maybe NY, even Boxer in CA is in trouble. The only reason NY is safe is because the Republican Party has totally self destructed.

As it is Dems will likely lose 100 House seats and Obama will take the next 2 years off to campaign for "President of the World"

Healthcare passed

Economy is rock solid

Looking good in November!

I'd say it depends on how successfully the tools spread the rightwingloon lies.
You mean like a rediclous blaoted and ineffective entitlement that bankrupts the nation that is filled with payoffs and sweetdeals for supporters?

A stimulous that did nothing but waste a trillion dollars?

Bad news sweethart, those things are real, not 'rightwingloon lies.'

Maybe Barry should annouce he created 'more jobs'.

It will be interesting but I couldn't care less one way or another since I don't see either side having my interest at heart. My guess is that Democratic losses will be on the low side mainly based on the fact that my 401K has rebounded rather nicely; really nicely, hip-hip-hooray nicely. Other than that I suppose the Supreme Court's ruling that doesn't cap contributions by corporations should help incumbents. Plus when it comes to the opposition, I expect the GOP to be their general male, pale and stale.

Healthcare passed

Economy is rock solid

HA HA HA HA

'rock solid'

You have to have rocks in your head to think the economy is in good shape.

And it is looking good in november...for anyone running against a Democrat.

The economy will be the keystone issue in November. You guys better keep hoping the economy will fail.....its not looking too good for the GOP

Healthcare passed

Economy is rock solid

Now you come off as delusional.

He's been delusional on here since his arrival

Delusions?

- Stock Market is above 11,000 after a 70% increase
- GDP is UP three consecutive quarters and showing solid increases
- Housing market has stabilized and is showing a rebound in some parts of the country
- Interest rates and inflation remain low
- Index of Economic indicators (a composite of major benchmarks) is UP for ten consecutive months
- Jobs have moved from losing 650,000 a month to gaining 162,000 jobs last month

Unless these trends reverse.....Republican gloom and doom predictions and the fact they voted against all economic initiatives will be used against them

Forum List

Back