How bad are the Steelers going to kill the Cardinals by?

How bad are the Steelers going to kill the Cardinals by?

• Total voters

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
When the Bears aren't playing I love to root for the underdog and there is no bigger underdog than AZ. I am going to be rooting for them big time. However, objectively speaking I see Pitt taking charge of this game early and often.
AZ 10 Pitt 34

Last edited:
With a strong offense in Arizona.. I think they can cover the spread

and I am rooting like hell for them to knock off the Squealers in some way, shape, or form

Amazing how some of you peeps think. Back in the stone age when Terry Bradshaw was a rookie, I was a Steelers fan and they had the losingest record in the NFL. They hadn't had a winning season in 40-something years and everybody loved them.

Now everyone hates them because they manage to stay on top. Someone will have to explain that player-hater mentality to me sometime.

It is going to be an amazing Super Bowl, IMHO. I am picking the Cards to win out right but I know it is going to be tough.

GO WARNER!

Amazing how some of you peeps think. Back in the stone age when Terry Bradshaw was a rookie, I was a Steelers fan and they had the losingest record in the NFL. They hadn't had a winning season in 40-something years and everybody loved them.

Now everyone hates them because they manage to stay on top. Someone will have to explain that player-hater mentality to me sometime.

Same thing happened to The Patriots.

People love the Underdog but hate the favorite unless it's their team.

It's the same reason why most baseball teams hate the Yankees and Red Sox.

Same thing happened to The Patriots.

People love the Underdog but hate the favorite unless it's their team.

It's the same reason why most baseball teams hate the Yankees and Red Sox.

I have the same philosophy toward the Steelers as I do the Cowboys. If I can wear a Steelers or Cowboys ball cap when they are 1-and-whatever, bet your ass I'm wearing them when they win.

I've NEVER liked the Patriots. Ever. And that goes back to Jim Plunket's rookie year.

I'm pullin' for the Cardinals too.

The Chiefs and the Rams had a combined total of 4 wins and 28 loses.

Warner is as close we're going to get for awhile. :eusa_pray:

Wait? Didn't they go to the Superbowl 4 times before? So much for the " losingest team" claim.

Nobody gave the Giants much of a chance last year, yet they beat the Pats.

Cards can win here, this is an even game.

Wait? Didn't they go to the Superbowl 4 times before? So much for the " losingest team" claim.

Reread my post. They had not been to a Superbowl in 1970. That was the year Bradshaw was a rookie and I first started watching the NFL, as I stated. They were 5-9 in 1970, and 1-13 in 1969.

They've since won the Superbowl 5 times and lost once.

Cards are gonna win and Warner is going to the Hall of Fame on the first ballot.

No gunny... it is as simple as they are my team's biggest rival

STEELERS RULE!

STEELERS RULE!

STEELERS!

STEELERS!

This will be our SIXTH championship if we can pull this off, but I do not see a blow out.

STEELERS!

Forum List

Back