How bad a beating will the dems receive in 2010?

Undoubtable if the economy continues to tank, the Dems will lose voters.

It would help the Republicans tremendously if they had a plan other than tax cuts and telling people who are concerned about losign their homes this year that they are losers who deserve to lose it all, though, don't you think?

When the Republican party stops being the SCROOGITARIAN Party, I suspect that Americans will give them another chance.

What if the Corporations/Banks/Federal Reserve/Wallstreet decide to tank the market just before the elections in order to give the GOP an advantage.

Anyone thinks this doesn't happen? Or do you suggest that corporations don't favor the GOP? Why when they give them all the tax breaks?

PS. What October surprise is awaiting Obama in 2012?

[It's going to be a slaughter. Millions are up in arms over what the Democrats in Congress have been approving, not to mention the fact that they voted themselves a raise during a recession. Most will not get reelected. /QUOTE]

The people up in arms are those who have already given their souls to the right or those who hear the lies right now from the right wing spinmiesters.

All that shit will flow back into their laps if Obama turns this around.

The misconception that will be held by many is that when the economy does eventually right itself, it will be BECAUSE of Obama's actions... this is inherently a false assumption..

The economy WILL turn around... whether hindered by Obama's plans and actions or not... when it does, it will not necessarily be as robustly so as it would without his huge governmental intervention... but you will hear the moonbats screaming from the hilltops shouting Obama's praises... while completely ignorant of what is actually happening

And you'll say Bush's trickle down finally kicked in, you dumb fucker. :lol::cuckoo::eusa_liar:

It's not a question of if the dems lose congressional seats in 2010, it's just a question of how bad a beating it will be. I voted for Obama and I'm still glad he won. However, as we've seen so much in recent years, one party domination is bad for the country. I think more and more people are realizing this. I've always believed that when power is split, they usually come together to take care of the things that really matter. But when one party controls everything, boondoggles rule the day.

So, how bad will it be? Is it possible that they could actually lose the majority in the Senate? It's less likely that they would lose their huge majority in the house, but wouldn't that be something?
I think it depends on how well the Republicans manage to fool you.

Should I be flattered that you think I hold their fate in my hands?
Absolutely.

[It's going to be a slaughter. Millions are up in arms over what the Democrats in Congress have been approving, not to mention the fact that they voted themselves a raise during a recession. Most will not get reelected.

The people up in arms are those who have already given their souls to the right or those who hear the lies right now from the right wing spinmiesters.

All that shit will flow back into their laps if Obama turns this around.

The misconception that will be held by many is that when the economy does eventually right itself, it will be BECAUSE of Obama's actions... this is inherently a false assumption..

The economy WILL turn around... whether hindered by Obama's plans and actions or not... when it does, it will not necessarily be as robustly so as it would without his huge governmental intervention... but you will hear the moonbats screaming from the hilltops shouting Obama's praises... while completely ignorant of what is actually happening

So perhaps he is channelling Reagan afterall. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
The only way Republicans will win anything they have to change. They have to give real counter ideas and plans. If they just keep saying no they will maybe win a little. Eventually maybe they would realize it but at this rate dont know...

I don't think it's going to matter... Obama could send this country into a depression and they will say it's Bush's fault and the media will paint it that way and people will blindly follow...

[quotebut you will hear the moonbats screaming from the hilltops shouting Obama's praises... while completely ignorant of what is actually happening
][/quote]

Sounds a lot like what just happened at CPAC, only a fat druggie was their Messiah. .:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kman you are already making excuses for when Obama leads US into the promised land and we are greeted with manna, candies, flowers and universal healthcare.:eek:

Forum List

Back