How are you spending/investing your $2,500 ObamaCare savings?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009

For myself, I'm making sure my tires are inflated to combat the high gas prices, I also bought a few breathalyzers in case I get an asthma attack

What are you doing with your $2,500 savings?

For myself, I'm making sure my tires are inflated to combat the high gas prices, I also bought a few breathalyzers in case I get an asthma attack

The first thing I'm going to invest in is a new calculator.

When I multiply the $240 per month more that I'll be paying for a policy with a higher deductible, it doesn't show a $2500 annual savings.

This thing must be messed up, I'm sure the new calculator will be fine.

It's not like Obama would bullshit me.

Last edited:

I'm buying sweaters and bullets.

Whats next, are they going to make us wear seat belts? FREEDOM!

When I bought my first ever car, the insurance company offered me a discount if I signed up for always wearing a seat belt.

I didn't need the government to hold a gun to my head to do this; free markets, enlightened self-interest, and plain old common sense were all that was required.

Whats next, are they going to make us wear seat belts? FREEDOM!

When I bought my first ever car, the insurance company offered me a discount if I signed up for always wearing a seat belt.

I didn't need the government to hold a gun to my head to do this; free markets, enlightened self-interest, and plain old common sense were all that was required.

That can only mean that you're a racist

You got the discount because Obama's black

I don't know how much my total savings is now or will be. Are you adding together the savings on scrips? Plus the lower premium? Plus the 80% mandate?

The first would be substantial over time, the second, not so much and the third would vary hugely from person to person.

I know this is supposed to be just another thread of rw lies but I just couldn't play along. But, hey, don't let that discourage you from adding several more pages of lies.

I don't know how much my total savings is now or will be. Are you adding together the savings on scrips? Plus the lower premium? Plus the 80% mandate?

The first would be substantial over time, the second, not so much and the third would vary hugely from person to person.

I know this is supposed to be just another thread of rw lies but I just couldn't play along. But, hey, don't let that discourage you from adding several more pages of lies.

You are the one that has been lied to, by Obama.

New Topics

Forum List

Back