How Are You Most Like The Opposite Sex?

kurtsprincess said:
I can put gas in my car and I have checked the damn oil thing and managed to put oil in because it said I needed to (ugh, got hands dirty though). The tire changing thing..........is something I call the auto club out to do, so Shattered......I'm totally impressed. Can I call you next time instead?

I can only do so many things like the opposite sex before I realize why I love being a girl!!!! I like being pampered and taken care of!

No. You can call the auto club, again. :)

I'm about as girly girl as you can get..I just answered the question. :)

1) Sensitivity, 2) like to spend money. Comes from being surrounded by lots of women all my life, including female pets.

Fun thread!

I can't stand Lifetime Channel movies, or soap operas, or Oprah. Or minivans or short, plain, sugar-bowl shaped "I'm married so I've stopped caring how I look" hairdos.

I like Star Trek and War movies, and NCAA basketball, and games like Diplomacy and Risk. And I don't get the whole "let's cuddle after sex" thing. We should both be too worn out for cuddling. ;)

But I really am a girl, and have the pedicures and jewelry to prove it.

Abbey Normal said:
Fun thread!

I can't stand Lifetime Channel movies, or soap operas, or Oprah. Or minivans or short, plain, sugar-bowl shaped "I'm married so I've stopped caring how I look" hairdos.

I like Star Trek and War movies, and NCAA basketball, and games like Diplomacy and Risk. <b>And I don't get the whole "let's cuddle after sex" thing.</b> We should both be too worn out for cuddling. ;)

Now, there, I'm 100% girl. A total cuddlebug. Just don't talk. Much.

Shattered said:
Now, there, I'm 100% girl. A total cuddlebug. Just don't talk. Much.

my wife hates cuddleing, loves to f&^*&K, and i can't breath on her afterword....plus she is a three stooges and a raider fan.....dream date really

dmp said:
I love to cuddle.
:gay:
i knew there was something strange about you!

oh and i love chocolate more than jsut about anything. and i bitch and moan alot too. plus i think ive gained some weight from water retention.

Johnney said:
:gay:
i knew there was something strange about you!

oh and i love chocolate more than jsut about anything. and i bitch and moan alot too. plus i think ive gained some weight from water retention.
you have been drinking huh?

manu1959 said:
you have been drinking huh?
umm... nope! i dont drink. well i dont thik it can be called drinking anyway. last time was august 6th, mine and Jes's wedding. jsut cant stand the taste of it. plus... i cant handle the morning after anymore :laugh:

Abbey Normal said:
Fun thread!

i hate those movies too. they are all the same storylines. Some woman is abused or hurt in some way, she goes into a deep depression or something, then finally someone 'rescues' her in some form. Blah Blah Blah.

I hate soap operas too, as they are also all the same. People fake their own deaths, lie to everyone they know, cheat, steal, all the usual stuff.

Minivans are the ultimate goober-mobiles. I would drive a station wagon before driving a minivan.

I get manicures and pedicures too. Right now, it really feels good because of the soothing lotions and stuff. Besides, I can't ruin them now because I can't work on cars until after the baby is born because of the toxic materials used in cars. Oh well, I don't think I would feel like changing our brakes or rotors, or rotating our tires at the moment anyway.

This is what this seems to be all about...I for one am so sick and tired of this "Metro-sexual" generation...why can't guys just be guys and girls just be girls? I hate it when a guy kisses a gals butt to make points... when another guy rejects her futile attempt for attention! I'm pretty sure this could also apply to a girls perspective as many girls can really be catty! :eek:

archangel said:
This is what this seems to be all about...I for one am so sick and tired of this "Metro-sexual" generation...why can't guys just be guys and girls just be girls? I hate it when a guy kisses a gals butt to make points... when another guy rejects her futile attempt for attention! I'm pretty sure this could also apply to a girls perspective as many girls can really be catty! :eek:

I find that girls are usually more attracted to the guy that won't take her crap. She usually seems to just be testing the water.

Forum List

Back