How Are You Most Like The Opposite Sex?

Mr. P said:
Damn Fuzzy..You sound like a good ole Boy!! What the hell ya doin in Mini-sota? :laugh:

Mr.P is back...the leash has been broken...hoo rah!

archangel said:
Judge Judy may be adorable...however she must really have ya by the 'balls"(pun) ya are really starting to sound boring...what happened to the old chopper guy from the VN era....anyway.....geeeez!
Well, about a month after we covered that event, I Air-lifted a 23 year old kid outta there. His engine blew on his run an he was burned over 90% of his body.
I don't know if he lived or not, I do think about it from time to time.
Nice price to pay just to go fast, isn't it?

Mr. P said:
Well, about a month after we covered that event, I Air-lifted a 23 year old kid outta there. His engine blew on his run an he was burned over 90% of his body.
I don't know if he lived or not, I do think about it from time to time.
Nice price to pay just to go fast, isn't it?

Mr.P...are you for real or what?..what has this to do with flirting...and yes being a VN vet I saw my share of the same...did not make me a recluse or over zealous micro manager of fun in todays world...what in the world are you saying? I am really starting to be confused of your intent...lighten up!

Mr. P said:
Damn Fuzzy..You sound like a good ole Boy!! What the hell ya doin in Mini-sota? :laugh:

born & raised here. will die here. but i live 22miles nw of the cities. Anoka is actually as redneck as you can get this close to Murder-apolis. want proof? my neighbor has a dodge charger, that he has just gotten painted EXACTLY like the General Lee. The truck to car ratio is about 3-1. 75% of the HS parking lot is both muscle cars (junkers or fixed up) or big trucks (junkers & fixed up). The anoka county fair is often poked fun statewide as the largest redneck gathering in the state. The most popular event at the fair is the demo derby. seats fill up about 2 hours before the start. Tree huggers are not welcome here. Seriously. Most don't last more than 2 years in this area. good thing, because they get annoying with their little protests and bitching about our loud Chevys, Fords, & Dodges. You won't find a foreign truck owner living within the city limits.

archangel said:
does this mean ya want to fool around too...or just flirt...I'm good with both!

not really either. i just find guys to be more trustworthy, because i have had too many female so-called friends, backstab, lie, and plain be mean to me. I have a few guy friends, and none have ever done that. They are always truthful about anything, no matter how it hurts-and i am usually the better for it. I don't have to worry if they say one thing, but think another, talk behind my back, or blab secrets.

I have only one girlfriend, Michelle, and we are so alike, if it weren't for different mothers, we could be twins. not identical though. nearly everything else is the same. I know i can trust her.

I can put gas in my own car, check my own damned oil, and change my own tires. :D

Mr. P said:
We need more like you so we don't have to get up off the couch. :laugh:

Oh, and did I mention I can buy my own damned cars, and I don't care about lighted makeup mirrors?

Mr. P said:
Hell Yeah!! Gotta stab em with an ice pick! Hurts like HELL!

Good thing the occasional cootie is harmless..although, in some cases, kind of addictive.

Mr. P said:
Nahhh..they have DRUGS for EVERYTHING now! :laugh:

cept the common cold. Go figure.

Good point.. You'd better get some. I'm sure you've already been severely overexposed in this thread as it is..

Shattered said:
I can put gas in my own car, check my own damned oil, and change my own tires. :D

I can put gas in my car and I have checked the damn oil thing and managed to put oil in because it said I needed to (ugh, got hands dirty though). The tire changing thing..........is something I call the auto club out to do, so Shattered......I'm totally impressed. Can I call you next time instead?

I can only do so many things like the opposite sex before I realize why I love being a girl!!!! I like being pampered and taken care of!

New Topics

Forum List

Back