How Are You Most Like The Opposite Sex?

:laugh: :boobies: :laugh: :boobies: :laugh:

Bet you guys thought I was talking about "little personal toys" didn't you?

:shocked:

These are my type of toys.......

How many of you guys have stood on the boat ramp while the top fuel boat dragsters start up their engines? On in the pits when the sanddrag funny cars or top fuels start up? Or been in the pits at NASCAR or Indy car races? Or owned a sprint car and raced with the Outlaws?

You can feel the fibrations humming from ear to ear and from head to toe...........when I talk about toys.........I'm talking about something that's worth the time and effort to play with! Big, loud, powerful and vibrant!

Purrrrrrrrrrrinnnnngggggg!

:teeth: :teeth:

kurtsprincess said:

How many of you guys have stood on the boat ramp while the top fuel boat dragsters start up their engines? On in the pits when the sanddrag funny cars or top fuels start up? Or been in the pits at NASCAR or Indy car races? Or owned a sprint car and raced with the Outlaws?

You can feel the fibrations humming from ear to ear and from head to toe...........when I talk about toys.........I'm talking about something that's worth the time and effort to play with! Big, loud, powerful and vibrant!

good things come in small packages....(pun) and by the way I do own a boat and play on the lake every summer....not as high powered as yours(pun) but it does do the trick...just a 15' bayliner with a 125hp Force ob...not exactly super powered but it eats more fuel than I can afford!...lol and for the boobies...well what can I say! :boobies: :laugh:

side note: oh yeah back in the day I did the quarter mile race circuit...ran a 57 vette...283...bored to 301...dual double pumper 4bbl's 301 high performance cam..411 posi traction and a short 4spd shift(pun) by Hurst...been there done that on a small (pun) level that is...LOL

Don't get me wrong........I like a lot of different toys........I was just trying to answer the question of how I'm most like the opposite sex.......I like the thrill of speed and power, but I'm OK with good things in small packages too!!

We used to have a Hondo flatbottom, love to waterski........my second most favorite sport!

SIDE NOTE: While I love the thrill of speed and the absolute and total exhiliration of the vibration and power of the engines.......that's where the similiarity to the opposite sex ends.........I do not get my hands dirty with any of the details!!! After all, I am a Princess. :laugh:

kurtsprincess said:
Don't get me wrong........I like a lot of different toys........I was just trying to answer the question of how I'm most like the opposite sex.......I like the thrill of speed and power, but I'm OK with good things in small packages too!!

We used to have a Hondo flatbottom, love to waterski........my second most favorite sport!

SIDE NOTE: While I love the thrill of speed and the absolute and total exhiliration of the vibration and power of the engines.......that's where the similiarity to the opposite sex ends.........I do not get my hands dirty with any of the details!!! After all, I am a Princess. :laugh:

sure know how to hurt a little guy...just kidding...ya are way above my level...but was fun fooling around..nooo? :boobies:

kurtsprincess said:
:thup:

Yes, it was fun. Well, I'm off to workout for a while. You guys have fun!

the grandkids always tell me..."stop it G-pa"you are embarrasing me! then they laugh and say...never mind ya look younger than ya are so it's okay...gotta love em! :laugh:

LOVE TO FLIRT...thats all we old farts can do.... :laugh:

kurtsprincess said:

Covered a drag strip once (EMS stuff) sat on the start line..
Powerful machines!! And very BORING!

Mr. P said:
Covered a drag strip once (EMS stuff) sat on the start line..
Powerful machines!! And very BORING!

boring! just like P-51's are!...don't think so Mr.Rotary.... :boobies: like the start up's!

archangel said:
the grandkids always tell me..."stop it G-pa"you are embarrasing me! then they laugh and say...never mind ya look younger than ya are so it's okay...gotta love em! :laugh:

LOVE TO FLIRT...thats all we old farts can do.... :laugh:

Decided to take one more look......are you calling me an "old fart" just because I have grandkids and I like to flirt?!!!! :laugh:

archangel said:
boring! just like P-51's are!...don't think so Mr.Rotary.... :boobies: like the start up's!

Yes we do!!!! And especially when they "brappp", "brapppp", "brapppp"!!! Get's the circulatory system revved up!!! :blowup:

Whew.............jumping in the shower now!!

Bye guys!

kurtsprincess said:
Decided to take one more look......are you calling me an "old fart" just because I have grandkids and I like to flirt?!!!! :laugh:

I was talking about myself...I never insult a real lady...LOL :boobies:

i like:

working on cars-American only, no rice rockets
fast cars like the 'vette, 'stang, camaro
NASCAR/motorsports
contact sports
video games
demo derbys
monster truck rallies
American muscle cars
big, loud, beefy trucks

i am:
blunt
not backstabbing and gossipy
sarcastic more often than serious
more comfortable around guys than women

Mr. P said:
No, it was boring..Loud and boring.

Judge Judy may be adorable...however she must really have ya by the 'balls"(pun) ya are really starting to sound boring...what happened to the old chopper guy from the VN era....anyway.....geeeez!

kurtsprincess said:
Yes we do!!!! And especially when they "brappp", "brapppp", "brapppp"!!! Get's the circulatory system revved up!!! :blowup:

Whew.............jumping in the shower now!!

Bye guys!

and I was not invited...damn..must be loosing me touche....LOL :cof:

fuzzykitten99 said:
i like:

NASCAR/motorsports
contact sports
video games
demo derbys
monster truck rallies
American muscle cars
big, loud, beefy trucks

i am:
blunt

does this mean ya want to fool around too...or just flirt...I'm good with both!

fuzzykitten99 said:
i like:

NASCAR/motorsports
contact sports
video games
demo derbys
monster truck rallies
American muscle cars
big, loud, beefy trucks

i am:
blunt
Damn Fuzzy..You sound like a good ole Boy!! What the hell ya doin in Mini-sota? :laugh:

Forum List

Back